Free Custom Limb Overlays (Cut + Drawn + edited) [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Hey! So I was thinking of how I’m answering many thread that are looking to cut out a limb overlay or draw one from scratch. So I thought I would make a thread instead! I can also cut out something from background for you (to make it an overlay).

Rules:

• Be patient (I usually am able to do requests pretty fast, but I am also enrolled in summer school and that takes priority)
  • You must credit my Instagram @kaiden_doestuff in the episode(s) that you use the overlay.
  • If you want to use an overlay I made for someone else, you must ask that person if it is okay.
  • Fill out the form. Just please, it’s easier if you just fill it out to begin with, thank you

Cut Form:
put the picture you want me to cut the limb from here
What do You Want Cut Out?:

Drawn/Edited Form:
Ink or Limelight?:
Skin Tone:
Outfit:
If It’s a Hand, Would You Like it Holding a Prop?
if yes, put the picture of the prop here
Put the Reference Image Here (Or Describe what You Want [IN DETAIL]):
Anything Else You Want Me To Know?:

EXAMPLES

Cut: (limb)
Untitled398
Cut: (from background)
Untitled451_20200525225642
Untitled383_20200402124500
Untitled415_20200425195438
Drawn: (this one was for limelight)
Untitled421_20200427210231
Edited:

Also feel free to check out my other thread Text Overlay Request Thread (ALWAYS OPEN)

I Can’t Wait to Start Your Requests! :smile:

9 Likes

Hey
Style: LL
Skin Tone: Rose 02
The character is a female. I want a drawn hand writing with a pen, similar to your example, but the pen be modern (like your average pen)

1 Like

Hey, thank you for your request but could you please fill out the form? You’re missing the prop (you must provide it) and outfit :grin: Sorry for the troubles.

Here is the form again-

Drawn/Edited Form:
Ink or Limelight?:
Skin Tone:
Outfit:
if yes, put the picture of the prop here
Put the Reference Image Here (Or Describe what You Want [IN DETAIL]):
Anything Else You Want Me To Know?:

Oh I’m sorry, this is only for limb Overlays. Not custom poses. Sorry to disappoint :disappointed:

It’s ok

His skin tone is neutral 04 and he has the full body tattoos and i really need the arm that his head isnt resting on to be cut out for certain scenes. thank u!! <33 Sleeping

1 Like

Hey, thank you for requesting!! I have finished your request. So, I just cut the arm out from the image you provided, it’s not the clearest so if you want me to redo it, I can. It’ll just take a little longer.
I have two different options, if you look where the fingers are one has like a hole and one doesn’t, I can’t tell which one looks better so I’ll just give you the option! :smile:

Hope you like them and I’m here if you need anything else!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much this is exactly what i needed!! i’ll 100% come to you if i need anymore :))

1 Like

No problem!! I’m happy I could help! :relaxed:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Drawn ink limb overlays aswell? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! I just use hard shading instead of soft shading. I don’t have any examples yet tho, what do you need? :blush:

1 Like

Okay, I can do that for you! Would you like the fingernail painted?

1 Like

Ink or Limelight?: Ink please
Skin Tone: plain white
Outfit: N/A
if yes, put the picture of the prop here: N/A
Put the Reference Image Here (Or Describe what You Want [IN DETAIL]): I want a ink male right hand to look like this please? Screenshot_2020-08-02-14-31-30(1)
Anything Else You Want Me To Know?: Nope!

Woah, these are great! Could I have a drawn one please? :))

1 Like

Hi! I would like to request a limb, an arm to be exact.

Limelight
Skin Tone: Copper 04
Outfit: Cropped Hoodie Cotton Black Ivory
If you could possibly make it look like the hand is open, holding something.