What kind of pose (in detail)
And a screenshot of each character you want:

example

Waiting list

• none
  • none
  • none
2 Likes

I think you should work on your lines and the arms look too disproportionate to the body or the waist is really long looking, I can’t tell which. Just saying.

PS:

This is not meant to be mean. Keep practicing :blush:

8 Likes

Lmao, Ooof, So Much For Constructive Criticism…

2 Likes

What’d I say?

3 Likes

oh, Never Maldita Mind…

2 Likes

I think it’s great that you are doing custom poses you might want to practice more before doing so because art is hard and requires lots of time and practice :upside_down_face:

However if the thread is for practice and helping people out with poses feel free to ignore my comment and continue

4 Likes

Sarcasm my friend. I got what you were saying. :v:t4:

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like

You cut some parts of her body off and her arms don’t look right. Keep practicing is what I would suggest.

2 Likes

Hey!! Can you have one character jumping but she is winking and has one hand on her hip and one hand in the air?

1 Like

m’k @Nick or @Sydney_H can you look into this pls :roll_eyes: I don’t think being called derogatory names is cool.

2 Likes

I love how this thread trying to help people with custom poses got ruined by someone who keep making unnecessary posts, please get over it and act mature. This isn’t a thread to whine nor fight about constructive criticism that was given that was meant to help the artist improve. I understand this post will get flagged but it’s worth it if this “argument” won’t continue. Thanks, good day. :smile:

And yes, I do agree with Tami and MG but with improvements, your poses will look even better. Just keep practicing! :heart:

3 Likes

Temp closed for review.