Free digital art! (closed for now 💗)

hey everyone! you might remember me from when i was really active here back then, but if we haven’t met before, hello :heartpulse: i took a break from the episode community for a few months to focus on improving my art and i’ve decided to start taking requests from you guys :star_struck: here are some examples of my art:

examples

you can find more examples of my art on my instagram account! @natalies.daisies :eyes:

i will be taking 3-5 requests at a time because i don’t want to overdo myself and i’ll be pretty busy these next few days (christmas hehe). i can draw pfps and splashes with a plain/ gradient/ blurred background. dm me on instagram if you have any questions!

waiting list
  1. @storiesofanthony on instagram :white_check_mark:
  2. @episode_katherinee :white_check_mark:
  3. @medusa.jett :white_check_mark:
  4. @episodenoelle :white_check_mark:
  5. @Violetkino :white_check_mark:
request form
  • character details/ a pic of the character:
  • outfit reference:
  • pose reference:
  • background:
  • theme (optional):

i’d really appreciate if you’d check out my instagram account and give it a follow :pleading_face: even a little bit of support and kind words mean so much to me and would really motivate me to keep creating art :sparkling_heart:

btw you can message my ‘amazing manager’ @pri.2112 if i don’t respond to you because i might not be active on the forums. thank you so much for taking the time to read all this and have a great day <3

UPDATE: due to the high amount of requests, i will be prioritising the ones who have followed me on instagram :revolving_hearts: i’ll still be completing the requests based on the current waiting list but my followers will be my priority the next time my requests open!

31 Likes

your work is so pretty! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Awww, its really pretty

2 Likes

hey…I want to make a request but I don’t have any idea about pose refrence and outfit reference (can you choose them yourself)
please?
It’s for my ldr entry… I want to change my small cover and large as well…hehe

Your arts is gorgeous and perfect

hey!
so sorry but she doesn’t take cover requests atm!

2 Likes

ohh okkyy

Hello @episode.mistletoe! Welcome back to Episode!

Your arts are so beautiful! It would mean a lot if I could get a digital art from you…

• character details/ a pic of the character:
  • outfit reference: Same as above?
  • pose reference:
    Something like this?
  • background: You can choose!
  • theme (optional): N.A.
2 Likes

Hey, I love your art! Thanks for this thread!
I’m interested in a splash.

2 Likes

hi! thanks for requesting, she’ll get back to you as soon as she can!

1 Like

hii~
she will get back to you as soon as she can!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Not a request but your style is so cute :pleading_face: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Awwww you draw so nicely :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:
I will follow you on Insta, my @ is zeah.episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you could do covers I would request but I read that you can do different stuff such as pfps and splashes. Your art is so good though! You got this, keep going, queen!

2 Likes

@pqstiche @Teja_6274 @Frey @Zeah thank you so much! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@episode_katherinee @medusa.jett do you have instagram? i’ll send you a sketch once i start on your requests

3 Likes

thank you!

username; @medusajett.episode
:slight_smile: <3

1 Like

You can really make me any cute pfp, your art is so pretty. :blush:

Form

I’d like a pfp!

character details/ a pic of the character:

Outfit reference:

A white dress!

Examples

Pose reference:

(Something similar to this!)

Example

• background: Just a nature (summer, spring) background!

• theme (optional)
    Pretty, aesthetic (idk lol.)

2 Likes

they look amazing, would you be interested in an art exchangethat is when we both do an artwork for each other

1 Like

Wait, @episode.mistletoe. Are you back on the Forums???

1 Like

Yes I do! My Instagram is @episode_katherinee!

Thanks again for accepting my request… :see_no_evil: :blob_hearts:

1 Like