Free Drawn Character Art (2/2) ~ Closed ~

Hey just wanted to say I love your art style

1 Like

hiii! my story is a bit different could u please do a art for me heres a reference photo of the main character pose could u maybe put a diabetic pump and a few needles on the towel as well

story name island diabetic

1 Like

Hi! would you mind sending the episode version of your character as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much <3

1 Like

Heyy I would like to request a drawn edit!

Number of Characters: 5

Let me know if you are able to take my requests :))

1 Like

Hi! Unfortunately I don’t think I can do this because 5 characters is a lot loll, sorry i won’t be able to do your request but i hope you find someone who will!

1 Like

Heyy no problem :hugs:

1 Like

here she is

1 Like

Request complete @jr913
I did two versions as I didn’t know where to place the text lol <3

2 Likes

OMGGGG IT LOOKS AMAZINGGGG!!! THANK YOUUU!!! :heart:

1 Like

Hi! are you still accepting? if not i would love to know if you open again💖

1 Like

not at the moment but i can tag you when i open again! <3

1 Like

Here’s your coiver and character art! if you have any sizing issues let me know and i’ll email it to you as the forums sometimes compress the image <3

2 Likes

bump!
@ft.baka you’re next, i’ll be working on your request right away!

I’m taking new slots! not holding spots.

tags

@elllie.episode @sirens

4 Likes
Edited + Upddated !
Character Details

Change Lip Color to Rose Matte

Close Up + Outfit

Pose

Thank you :)
1 Like

lol no problem! after i complete the request i’m currently working on i take a 2-3 day break so i’ll dm you for the full details i just dont like when people type something like “can i request art” or something like that on the thread when i already say its open loll

1 Like

HOLY CRAPPP THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cn you send me your episode name and instagram

1 Like

my episode name is peachii and my instagram is peachii.episode

Hello! I saw your topic and saw that you were doing art cover requests. I would like to request a cover drawn. I will give you credit.

Characters

Screenshot 2023-12-06 6.17.42 PM|278x499

Pose

images
images (1)

Let me know if you need rear images too!

1 Like

Okay i’ve officially finished all my past slots so @sirens and @Alexiaaa i’m taking a short 2 day break after that i’ll begin working on your requests! if you have any details to add about your covers feel free to edit your posts before then and i’ll dm you with your rough sketches when once i begin your request! <3

@Alexiaaa did you want the kissing pose with the male character wearing his sunglasses? if not i need a picture of him without them on

1 Like