FREE drawn profile pictures- SLOTS FULL

Slots currently full, but please let me know if you would like to be tagged when there is space. (:

:blob_turtle: Hi everyone! :blob_turtle:

I’d like some practice my art, and was wondering if anyone wanted a free, drawn profile picture! If you’re interested, please make sure to read everything here.

If you don’t follow the rules, your request will be denied.

Most recent example

My best examples

Sorry for the text over the top, I don’t want to risk anybody taking these. :weary:

Also, you can find a couple more on the thread but these ones are my faves. :shushing_face:

RULES:
1- You must fill out the form properly!
2- Don’t rush me please, it takes as long as it takes. (Asking for a rough estimate of how long it will take is okay.)
3- If your request is too difficult for me, please be considerate if I ask you to change it. I’m not the best at art.
4- I will only do one character, from shoulders up.
5- If you choose a background, please get it from a free website, like pexels.com or pixabay.com.
6- You cannot reserve a slot, it’s first come, first served.
7- No thread hopping! If you have made the same request to someone else I will let them know too.
8- You must not remove my signature when I’ve finished your request, please don’t colour over it.
9- Be polite and respectful on this thread. :blob_turtle:

If your request is denied, it will either be because you haven’t followed the rules, or another reason I’ll specify.

FORM:
-Photo reference.
(I’m going to need an image of an actual person, not an outline or cartoon. There’s an example below the form.)
-Any changes you want made to the photo.
(Eg- hair colour, hair style, accessories, eye colour…)
-A background.
(This can be submitted or you can just tell me roughly what you want and I’ll find one.)

Example of reference you should send.

For the first example, this is the reference:

There are limited slots, I don’t want to do loads.

Slots:
:blob_turtle: Taken - @/JazzDragon - Complete.
:blob_turtle: Taken - @/Oblivion - Complete.
:blob_turtle: Taken - @/k6tty - Complete.
:blob_turtle: Taken - @/Jpassen - Complete.
:blob_turtle: Taken - @/AlexandraRochester - Complete.

Slots are currently full, but keep an eye on the thread if you want one for when they are available!

If you have requested before, please let other people have a chance before requesting again.

Completed.

:blob_turtle: @/Tesbie28
:blob_turtle: @/Ryder14
:blob_turtle: @/Catniss
:blob_turtle: @/Kande10

If the slots are full, don’t ask to be on a waiting list please. :blob_turtle:

Finally, if this flops, you saw nothing, this is a dream. It never happened. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Hii!
I saw your examples and I am grateful that I did and opened this thread! :eyes::exploding_head:

So, I really want a pfp from you… If you could accept my rqst then it would be amazing… Thankyou so much!!!

The photo reference.
images

Uhmm yeah, I would like if you can make her like my character.

Here is my character

Uhmm… not sure about the bg… Lol…
But u can choose…
I would love if I can get it in png (transparent) :sweat_smile:

Btw… can u make her wear the black hat in your 2nd example? :thinking::kissing:

1 Like

Uhhmmm. I dont think she is asking for your picture just a pose reference and some changes like hair color and hair style… Etc … :kissing:

1 Like

Accepted! Thanks for requesting.
I’ll try my best with the hair, and yep, I can add the hat and do a transparent background.

My art takes me a long time, so it may take a while, a week is maximum and a couple of days is minimum. Hopefully that’s alright. (:

This is correct. Sorry for any confusion, I don’t need a picture of you specifically to clear that up. :blob_turtle:

Okie!!
Thanku so much!! And you can take all the time you want!! :hugs:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ll send you the sketch privately when it’s done in case you want any last minute changes to it. (:

Also, I forgot to ask, do you want the clothes and jewellery the same as your character, or just what the girl in the picture is wearing?

bump!

1 Like

Neither

A black chokar and a black t-shirt will do! :hugs: Please

1 Like

Thanks. :blob_hearts:

Got it!

1 Like

Love your examples :heart_eyes:. I would like one for instagram if possible.
Photo reference.
(I’m going to need an image of an actual person, not an outline or cartoon. There’s an example below the form.)

Hair color a dark brown, with white or gray eyes, and possibly a nose ring
-A background.
(This can be submitted or you can just tell me roughly what you want and I’ll find one.)
Any floral background or a very simple one color background is fine too

Could I also get a transparent version of it as well? If you accept my request

1 Like

Accepted! Thanks.

One at the side, or a septum? And is everything else the same, like clothes and skin tone?

Yes, I can do a transparent background for you too. (:

I will start yours once I have finished the first request.

1 Like

Is there still space?? I would to request from you :))

1 Like

A septum piercing is fine, perhaps a black dress, and tan skin tone

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if you do INK or is it just LL ?

1 Like

Not currently, but I can let you know when there is, if you’d like. (:

1 Like

Yes, I can do either. (:

1 Like

Like the one in the photo, or a little darker?

Hi I would like to request
FORM:
-Photo reference.
-A background.

I would like the first picture to be like my character please. ( purple hair , purple eyes ,purple lipstick or red whichever you think looks best , the black leather clothing just like how it is in the cc plz )
I’m gonna look for a bg and I’ll paste the link below once I find one ( if you want to tho you can chose the bg )

Love your art work!!

1 Like