Free Episode Outer Cover Help!

Hi I’m working on my new story :sparkles: and I’m struggling to make a good looking story cover for my story which will attract the readers to read my story :cherry_blossom::heart: if anyone could help me create a good looking story cover . Wondering if anyone can create me a free outer cover :heart: . that will be appreciated so much and sure I’ll give you credits in my story :)!

Pls do help guys :cherry_blossom::rose:

If you could create me a free cover pls do tell me ! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

do u want an edited or a drawn cover? And are u willing to pay for it?

1 Like

Edited or drawn which you can do I’m good with both edited or drawn
I’m looking for free outer cover making
If you can pls do help me ! :heart:

1 Like

Im not a professional but I can do an edited cover for u. If u want really good ones, request frm the art shops

1 Like

I can’t find any? :frowning: Art shops

Any examples of ur art covers ? :grinning:

1 Like

Here are some amazing art shops hun :kissing_heart:

3 Likes
My examples

1 Like

Your edits are amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Tho i can’t understand the passwords they use I’d like to know how to blur them? They look good ? I have seen their examples? Which is good and i can try?

I’m amazed by seeing the edits of @neeka0_0 But it seems like the slots are full :frowning: ! once the slot is cleared up I’ll give my request :heart_eyes:! thank you for your help ! @Thima_123 :heart:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

The way you blur words is by pressing the settings button when you’re typing and then click “Blur spoiler” and then you’ll put whatever word/words you want to blur where it say “This text will be blurred” I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it’s not letting me share this art shop I got my covers made for free from but you can search The clover art shop and I’m sure you’ll find it!

1 Like

8TTQt81Y7Cxol13.png)

@/heather.epi made this for me:)

2 Likes

Thanks! :two_hearts: It helps me! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :sparkling_heart:

The INK looks good too! :sparkling_heart:
I’m searching a free outer cover making for LL. I’d find it thanks!! Still I didn’t request in any shops till now until I find the good one !:slight_smile:

Ur art is b’tiful

1 Like

thank you!