Free Gift in Episode app! (Tues, March 24, 2020)

Anyone else get this free gift?

I just opened my Episode app ten minutes ago and clicked on the daily streak prize challenge thing and a free gift of 30 gems and 10 passes pops up!
I’d assume we all did but I don’t know… I tried searching for this but didn’t find anyone who had posted about it.

What do you think the reason for this is?
Do you think it’s because we’re all stuck at home because of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 disease?
Do you think this is Episode giving us a little self-isolation gift?

9 Likes

I also got this. Where do you live, maybe your location has something to do with this?

3 Likes

I did! Claimed it so fast before it decided to disappear :joy:
I got a message before talking about the virus and how appreciative they are for us sticking with them during these times or something along those lines and then the gift was given.

8 Likes

I got it yesterday. I think they are giving it to everyone because their business will be one of the few that will get some benefit out of this whole situation!

3 Likes

I’m on the East Coast of Canada.

1 Like

Yeah there were two different messages that popped up about Coronavirus/Covid-19 when I opened up the app (two separate times, and got two different messages), then after that that’s when I opened the challenges and saw it.

Yeah I hear ya! Lolol I was like… I’m not giving this a chance to go anywhere :rofl: I was like “this is so weird, but I’m not complaining!” lol

3 Likes

I was on the hugest binge at 2am last night catching up with Eat Me Up and Gabriel really hit different

2 Likes