Free, Honest Reviews - That Are Hopefully Helpful ;)

Sorry. I’ll follow you now!!

thank you so much! this was very helpful :slight_smile:

On here is good.

1 Like

Hey! I would love a review and feedback on my story Just Friends, it’s my first story so it isn’t perfect but I need constructive feedback!

Thanks!

Insta- em_stories14

Thanks,

here is my information, please remember it is not release.

About story

titel: The cursed prince( title in work I might change it before publishing

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6076436901724160

temporary cover

Please read

The story is not grammar check, I am dyslexic and not english, so its last on my to do list

togheter with speechbubbel music, and such, I do those things when its about readu to be publish

yeah sure, I might take a little bit longer thooo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi… thanks you for this thread.
Here’s the link

It’s actually one of my first stories. And I wanna know where I can improve on​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Here’s mine, thank you very much! (My ig Is Complicatedperson6)

Here’s the review of episode 1 :slight_smile:
-You’re directing skills are very advanced but in the beginning, I would say to organise the options (begin, choosing genders, extra info and recap)a bit more. For example, you could put it in a neat line. However I appreciate the fact that this may not be possible.
-Sometimes the filter is quite dark to the point I struggled to see.
-When the twins were walking away from the locker with hen, they were sliding a bit. However, I understand that sliding is inevitable sometimes.

Overall, I can tell you’ve spent a long time working on this story and perfecting it. The directing and use of overlays is incredible - for example, the letters shattering showed this . It blows my mind the things people are able to achieve through episode interactive. Also, love to support fellow British episode users. To be honest, I struggled to find errors and critiques and I love the inclusion in your story and the fact you shared about yourself. Anyways thank you for replying to this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Than you so much for your kind response. It warms my heart!! Would you be able to tell me where you think it is too hard to see because of the filter?? I would like to improve on that.

And how would you like me to credit you??

If I remember correctly it was when the dad and the auntie were debating about telling a story towards the beginning. However, I understand the fact it was night time. You don’t have to credit me but if you want to, use my insta (ayples.episode) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!!

This is my first story :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 5
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781841416486912)
COVER -

Hope you will read it nd give me ur review

Story name: A New World
Story genre: LGBTQ+
Story episode numbers: 4
Description: Amanda had rough times in her life due to her anxiety and depression. She tries to find out who she really is and free herself from the negativity with a little help from a friend.

I’d love a review if you’re still offering!

Title Beautiful Disaster
Author Rogue Gypsy
Genre Romance
Style LL
On-Going 12 chapters complete - 13 is pending in next 24hrs.
Description Newly single Harlee discovers something beautiful can come out of disaster & heartbreak…and not everything is what it seems…
IG Rogue_Gypsy_Writes
I’ve already followed you on IG as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.