Free Hospital Backgrounds + Overlay

Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and the sun is shining.

It’s finally spring :cherry_blossom:, and the days are getting warmer again, which also means hello, dear episode community! :blob_hearts: It’s been a month since I last uploaded backgrounds, but now I have three new backgrounds and overlays for you guys.

I had a bit of time here and there to create new backgrounds and this time I decided to go with the hospital theme :hospital: (nothing big and not much either, but the idea came up while watching a doctor series) :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

I hope you enjoy the backgrounds as well as overlays and that maybe I could help you if you were looking for some hospital backgrounds. :llama:

Some Rules if you use my Edit backgrounds:

• You are not allowed to use my edit backgrounds for Original / Featured Episode Story.

• Your allowed to use my backgrounds for Artscene, community episode stories, and sneak peaks.

• You must give me credit at the beginning or at the end of your story once you use my edit backgrounds and overlays.

Credit me with my Instagram tag @rosegold.epi or with my tag @Rosegold from Episode Forum.

(Some overlays and backgrounds are credit free, but this is always stated above each image/overlay whether credit is required or not.)

You can find the used backgrounds on Pexels and Unsplash.

Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/

Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

And i used some png from the website:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Exterior Hospital Background:

EXT. ROSEGOLD HOSPITAL - DAY
[Background size 640×1136]
(Edit/Credit Required)

EXT. ROSEGOLD HOSPITAL - NIGHT
[Background size 640×1136]
(Edit/Credit Required)

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Interior Background:

INT. WAITING OUTSIDE ROOM 2 CHAIRS - DAY
[Background size 1280×1136]
(Edit/Credit Required)

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Medication overlays:

R.M HEADACHE CAPLETS BOTTLE - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

R.M HEADACHE CAPLETS SPILLED - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

R.M SLEEPING PILLS BOTTLE - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

R.M SLEEPING PILLS SPILLED - OVERLAY
(Edit/Credit Required)

Credit me with my IG @rosegold.epi username or with my Episode Forum name @Rosegold

Have a nice day everyone! :blob_sun: :hibiscus:

6 Likes