FREE Interactive Art Lessons Weekly!

Kind of came home late and missed the lesson. Still tried to follow along afterwards, but that way of contouring and stuff is just not compatible with my brain… looks kind of messy :sweat_smile::thinking:

Summary

1 Like

That is so good: OH MY GOD :blush:
Next time just blend in the contour a bit more so you don’t see the triangular shape.

@Chesirekitten101 I think you should just do the tutorial on this page because it has been 2 hours a no one has replied. Plus Most people visit this page for the lessons. So can you please do it? :pray: :blush:

1 Like

I am doing it on the forums and my Insta

1 Like

how do you get the outline and what program are you using?

IbisPaint X

Just tuned in, sorry for being late once again… Exams period
I added some drama but the skin looks good… i think

4 Likes

It looks great!

2 Likes

It Looks beautiful :wink:

2 Likes

The lips are so perfect how did you do that??

1 Like

Okay…I’m going crazy! How do you get the outline though??? LOL

1 Like

What do you mean? What outline?

The outline only of the characters. I have somewhat found my answer. It’s basic tracing of characters on an app. **I know not all are but for the vast majority are.

1 Like

Yep! Most are traced on Ibis Paint X :grin:

1 Like

@Cassandra_Dean @Miss.Fatima_Z Thank you so much! Do you actually like the lips? I did them quickly, so thought they looked kinda trashy :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes the lips look realist how do you do that???

1 Like

What do you mean!? They look absolutely flawless!

1 Like

OMG! I just noticed this thread! Can I join? I’ll be in the next lesson! When’s the next lesson?

Amazing I always wondered how do people make such arts and there we go thanks so much I’ll try it when I have time, next can you do how to: hair?

IMG_1465 I tried its not the best

2 Likes