🔮 Free Magic Overlays, Edited Bgs & More! 🗡️

Hey There!
I Make Free Custom Overlays & Edited Bgs!
My overlays can be customized to any color/ shade/ combo you’re looking for which is why there isn’t a drive. Don’t worry, I answer back very quickly! :heart: (within 24hrs)
I can edit backgrounds & overlays for lighting/filters and colors. (I do not make backgrounds from scratch.)
Send me a Message! In the Thread, PM, IG or DC
Must Credit - @Mirwren.writesepisode

Custom Overlays

Magic Overlay Catalog

Magic Portals

Lazer

Explosion

Lightning

Sunlight

Flower

Blueprints

Vignette

Edited Backgrounds

Bedroom -Lighting

Elevator -Color

Spilt Screen -Bathroom/Cafe
Split Screen -Cafe Overlay

Outdoor houses -lighting

:sparkles: This Will be updated if/when I create more! :sparkles:
I can also take requests for any new overlay ideas as well as alter the current ones! (Ex: add sparkles)
& custom text overlays

Credit is Required!

:crystal_ball:Because episode forms will be closing soon and the link will no longer work, If you were thinking about requesting a custom overlay or getting a background edited by me, You have until June 28th.:dagger:

41 Likes

WOW, these are on fire :fire:

1 Like

Thank you :face_holding_back_tears: it means a lot :heart:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Thank you :heart::fire:

1 Like

Thank you so much for including my overlays on here 🫶🏻

1 Like

These are so nice!

1 Like

Bump!
Update

1 Like

These are so cute!

1 Like

These are great, I’d love to use some! But how do I get these? I tried finding a google drive but couldn’t. Do I just cut them out from the pictures you provided? Or am I meant to message you for you to send them? Thank you!!

1 Like

You do have to message me. It makes it easier to send them and create custom colors.
What are you looking for? (I answer back pretty quickly :heart:)

1 Like

Ooh thank you!! I just got into bed and I’m so glad I checked the forums :joy_cat:

I really love your orbs and spheres I can’t decide between them but I know I would really love to use the one in blue. Could you send those two if that’s okay? I’d love a closer look!

Thank you again :bouquet:

1 Like

I can send any amount of them you like, give me just a minute and I’ll send those right over :heart:
Any particular shade of blue?

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face: you really are amazing— creating these wonderful overlays in custom colours. I’m going to use the sphere/orb as a healing type-spell if you were curious! Ty again :gift_heart::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I didn’t see your last question of the particular shade, sorry! :rofl:

I do like that dark blue you have displayed in your examples, not the teal. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Big Update bump! 2.0 Versions out now!

Bump

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like