Free outfit designer!

Hey! I’ve got some free time due to the current stuff going on in the world, so I would love to help you out with designing outfits! Just give me a brief description about the character, and provide a photo if you want! I will get back to you as soon as possible (no more than a few days) :blob_hearts:

Examples

Also, please say how many outfits you are requesting and if it is formal/casual/active/sleep/costume. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s my MC, and I don’t have a particular style for her, nor does she have any tattoos. If you could make some casual outfits (five, maybe six or so) for things like everyday dressing games that would be so helpful!

I’m so bad at making outfits :joy: ty sm :heart:

1 Like

sure! I’ll do it as soon as possible!

1 Like

Ty :blush:

1 Like

I’ve just finished! :blob_hearts:

Here are the outfits

Feel free to ask for more outfits or give feedback! Also I forgot to ask, what’s the name of your story? I’d love to read it!

Thanks, they all look really good! And I haven’t published it yet, I’m waiting until I’ve completed at least five chapters and the intros and whatnot. But it should be called either ‘bittersweet’ or ‘intangible’ when I do. It’ll be on my forums page :heart:

I’ll be sure to credit you!

1 Like

Cool! I’ll read it when it’s out :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll read yours too :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! link to my story here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912

1 Like