Free Overlays and Backgrounds! (Request an Overlay or Background!)

This is my background, I don’t know who edited it, but you CAN’T.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but what are you doing? That’s my background and you can’t take them and do whatever you want with them.

2 Likes

This background is by @pamelac.stories and I think you’ve used one of @alexa.episode overlays for your edit at the top of the thread.

Not sure why you think it’s okay to not give them credit or ask Pamela for permission before editing her background.

2 Likes

Online? You found it from my page, it belongs to me and clearly you CAN’T change anything from them.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m the one who edited it.
I’m very sorry about that.
@Lulu_The_Marshmallow asked me to change the rug, blanket and pillows to grey. I had no idea it was your background. I can take down the post if you’d like. I really didn’t mean anything bad by it. :heart:

Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t know this was yours, I just found it on a different thread and it didn’t have a name with who created it. I’m sorry, I won’t use it.

Hi! I’m looking for highschool backgrounds. Classrooms , halls and even the school from outside. Can you make any of them ?

Hello, can I make a request for a fire department (interior) background? My story is in INK style.
Thank you in advance.

i need a news reporter on tv in the background INT. TV CLOSE UP2 - DAY :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hi can i request a background of like a newspaper room and can it be in the right size please? I need it asap.

Can you make a burn scar overlay for me? It’s suppose to go on my character’s back.

Can I have something like this
@PinkKiwii

1 Like

Pm me

1 Like

Ok!

What color?

Pm me

oh sorry i dont need it anymore . Sorry to bother you

1 Like

Her skin color is light ocre. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi i was wondering if you could make this background night.
ZAOUFIJqPmbg_MountainRoad-1%20(1)

Ok