Free reviews/proofreading!

Hey! During these difficult times that we’re all staying home, I have decided to take up reviewing/proofreading. So whoever wants me to read their story and recommend changes or point out grammatical mistakes or tell them my honest opinion, I am free! Please tell me the deets of your story (Title, Author’s name ect.) and I’ll make sure to check it out!

Very important!!!
I am an android user. I recently learnt that android users can’t read unpublished stories. I tried doing so and it is true. So please only write to me about PUBLISHED STORIES.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! No2
Guys thank you so much for trusting me with your stories! The waiting list now includes 10 stories, so I won’t be reviewing any more. The stories I have already been asked to review, will be reviewed, so don’t worry all of you who have already sent them to me. :heart::cupid::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts: Love u, Eliza!

5 Likes

Do you offer the same for unpublished stories?

I guess! But how can I find unpublished stories? Sorry I’ve never done this before, can you do me a favor and help me out w/ this?

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this, it really helps! I just posted a story I’ve been working on based on my very own novel “Between me and the sea”.
This story narrates how Ana’s little brother Matthew was drowned to death during their parent’s wedding. Even though everybody was present in the crime scene, nobody saw anything. The police closed the case considering it a suicide or just an accident. Ana dosen’t buy it, so she’ll try to find clues by herself. Things get complicated when Ana becomes the first suspects of a private investigator her parents hired. Fin love, find clues, and, find the responsible.

I would love if you could give it a go! Please, tell me what you think :heart:
It inclues advanced directing, choices matter, 2LI, LGBT+ option, full CC on MC and LI, games, inventory, you’ll play as all the characters, different endings based on how many clues you got…
It’s mystery, but it includes romance, action…
You can find it after the name “Between me and the sea” :ocean:
My username is “Bertha” :blush: (and my instagram is @bertha_episode)

1 Like

Happy to help! Just I may not be able to give you feedback very soon because there is already a “client”. Sorry about that!

1 Like

Okay, every story has a sharing link. If the story is unpublished, every person with the link can read it. But if the story is already published only the published episodes can be read. But sadly this doesn’t work on android devices at the moment. So if you’re reading on a tablet/phone with android it won’t work with the link.

Not a problem! I don’t want to hurry you at all, take your time :heart:
Again, thank you so much for doing this :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh no!!! I am an android user! Sorry… :cry:

1 Like

That’s okay. All the best and stay safe!

Thank you so much for this!

Title: Motherly
Author: Drama_Club_Girl_25
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: Cassandra, is a single mom, left to raise 3 kids, all by herself, when her husband leaves her. Will she defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of her stress?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083904828276736
Cover:

If you could review at least 3 chapters that would be amazing!

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

U2!!! Have a nice day/night!

Ok! It’s settled!

1 Like

Thank you for this!
I revamped the first three chapters of my story, so I can use some feedback! :star_struck:

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 11, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There is no CC and not many choices.
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
If you follow me, I will follow back :two_hearts:

Small cover:
85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

Large cover:*

1 Like

Hi! :heart_eyes:
Thanks a lot for doing this - it would be great if you could review my story and give me some feedback!
Here’s my story…
The Gifted
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 3 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(Sometimes, Episode doesn’t find my story if you just write the story title… add ‘Fantasy’ to the title and it should work :pray:)

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I’d love a review
My story is called Hale Huna http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320
i’d like a review of 3 episodes but if you enjoy it please review more

1 Like

Hello! It’s me again. Currently the waiting list includes 10 stories. I have already started the 1st one. So you understand that you may wait a little. I just want you to do me a small favor, please write how many episodes I need to review in your story, if you haven’t done so already. Please can you write it on your previous comment? With an edit? It would help me a lot to plan my actions and the time needed. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

hey i recently revamped a few episodes in my story. I would love to have a review on it. Its called “Necromancers” and my author name is Madhu. And you can review first 3 episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: Pit stop
Writer: @melody.onepisode (Instagram account), Melody (in Episode App)
Description : Ryder James seems to be in a trap, from where there is no way out. She starts to give up when Asher, who is a womanizer first, comes into her life. Can they save each other? (This is a car racing story.)
Style: LL
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Chapters: Currently 3 (more episodes coming soon.)

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hi🥰.

I just published a story called WHAT IF for the first time.

They were the hardest to write but I managed buy other than myself I need someone to check it for me and give an honest opinion.

If you could read the story, It would make me so happy and af course I would make the same for you!

Here is a little description:

Title: What If

Genre: Drama & Romance

Chapters: 5 for now

LL

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6255646867652608

Instagram: Judiths_episode!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.