Free Social Media Pages for Your Characters (Closed!)

Hi everyone! I’ve decided to open (with the help of others) a shop (sort of) where you can request social media pages for your character! Just read the following drop-down things and you can request!

What I Can Do

I can make your characters social media pages for your story (obviously) and here are the kinds I can make:

• EpiGram (Instagram)
    • Homepage
    • Individual Posts
  • EpiBook (Facebook)
  • EpiTube (YouTube)
    • Individual Videos
Rules

Please follow all the rules!

1. Be Nice.
    Please be kind and have patience, I’m the only one working here and I have other things to do as well.
  2. Only Request 2 Things at a Time
    These take a while to make and I can’t have someone order 5 and me not have time to do the rest of them. You are only allowed to be on one list at a time (ex: you can’t have a request placed and asked to be tagged, or place two requests at a time)
  3. Updates
    You can politely ask how your request is going, but please don’t ask every day or if you just ordered.
  4. Waiting List
    I’m only human, I can only do so much at a time. Max is three orders at a time, but 5 people can go on my tag list for when I open back up.
  5. Fill Out Every Question
    I need all this information if I’m going to make your request. Unless it specifically specifies, you can’t skip a question or put any (unless it’s anything else or the deadline).
  6. Please Respond ASAP
    If you don’t respond to a question or the final product saying it is okay within 5 days, I will have to stop working on or delete your request until I get a response. (Invalid if you are suspended)
  7. When I’m Full, I’m Full
    If all my waiting lists are filled, I’m not taking tags or requests. If you request or ask for a tag, I will ask you to refer to here. From time to time, I may forget to change it from open to closed or closed to open, so please check my lists first! If my Waiting List is full, and you want to be on my tag list, you can fill out the form so I can immediately move you to the Waiting List when I’m open.
  8. Please Follow Me on IG!
    This isn’t something you have to do, but it is much appreciated! You can find me at @scarlettm.episode.
Forms
Epigram

Profile:

• What is your character’s full name?
  • What is their handle?
  • Are they verified?
  • What’s their profile picture?
  • How many followers?
  • How many following?
  • How many posts?
  • What’s their bio?
  • Please leave up to 6 pictures (posts in the order they appear). If they have less than 6 posts, that’s okay. You can make them scenes from your story or whatever you want. Their profile picture can be used as a post as well.
  • Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many?
  • When do you need this by?
  • Anything else?

Homepage:

• Please leave 4 profile pictures. You can get them from friends or make some. I can use yours as well, but please specify if you want me to. If you can’t find any, just let me know and I can take care of it.
  • Please leave the latest post. If you don’t have a post either from a following or your character, just let me know.
  • Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many?
  • Anything else?

Individual Post:

• Who’s post is it?
  • Is it a profile picture?
  • How many likes?
  • How many comments?
  • What is the description?
  • When did they post it? (ex: 2 hours ago, 5 days ago, etc.)
  • What’s the post?
  • Anything else?
EpiBook

Profile:(You can leave 2-6 blank if you don’t want it shown)

• Name?
  • Location?
  • Profession?
  • Education?
  • Verified?
  • Relationship status?
  • Profile picture?
  • How many photos?
  • How many friends?
  • One-zone or two?
  • Anything else?
EpiTube

Profile:

• Username/Channel name?
  • Subscribers?
  • How many videos?
  • Profile picture?
  • Description?
  • One-zone or two?
  • Anything else?

Individual Videos:

• Do you want the video spot empty or a paused scene? (read below for clarification)
  • How many views does it have?
  • What’s it called?
  • Who published it?
  • What date was it published?
  • What’s the description?
  • One-zone or two?
  • Anything else?

If you want it with an empty video spot so you can code it and make the characters move yourself, say video empty spot, if you want a paused scene of the video, leave a picture of the scene you want. Note: I cannot code the scene for you.

If you want a different one (custom) then just reply on this thread, ask if I can do it, and we’ll work it out from there.

The Process
After you place a request, I will say whether it is accepted or declined and will confirm what you ordered. If you are asking for a different platform, I will give you a form to fill out or decline it if it’s too difficult. It may take me a few days to accept or decline requests, so please be patient.

Waiting List :

Tag List :

Thank you so much! Have a great day! :blob_hearts:

People Who Wanted to be Tagged

@tre.episodes @June_Sinclair @JoannaKRain @Arsenal @CrimsonCat6

I’m not publishing any examples as of now because I had an issue with someone stealing one of my outlines in the past.

14 Likes

What is your character’s full name?
Miracle Williams
What is their handle?
freckleface.m
Are they verified?
Yes
What’s their profile picture?

How many followers?
Umm 2.8k
How many following?
How many posts?
Umm 14
What’s their bio?
“I get lost in my own head…A LOT”
Please leave up to 6 pictures (posts in the order they appear). If they have less than 6 posts, that’s okay. You can make them scenes from your story or whatever you want. Their profile picture can be used as a post as well.

Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many? 17
When do you need this by? Whenever you complete
Anything else
Could it be on dark mode

Pictures by @/Rosalinda.Episode @/lgepisodes @/sim_epi

1 Like

Hi! Here’s my request!

[details=“Summary”]
Profile:

• What is your character’s full name? Tiffany Romano
  • What is their handle? tiffany.romano
  • Are they verified? Yes
Summary

• How many followers? 31.7 Million
  • How many following? 2
  • How many posts? 6
  • What’s their bio? “Gun’s N Roses”
  • Please leave up to 6 pictures (posts in the order they appear). If they have less than 6 posts, that’s okay. You can make them scenes from your story or whatever you want. Their profile picture can be used as a post as well.
Summary

Uploading: 78528046-68DB-4AFB-AC1B-22831194ACB9.png…

• Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many? 250M likes
  • When do you need this by? Any time is fine! Pls take your time!
  • Anything else? Nope :))
1 Like

Request Accepted!
One Epigram profile for Miracle Williams (@frackleface.m) in dark mode?

1 Like

Request Accepted!
One Epigram profile for Tiffany Romano (@tiffany.romano)?

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

Yes and thank you

1 Like

Can we request more than one page at once or do u need to have a clear waiting list for us to do that? (When your open that is) (:

1 Like

You can order up to two at a time regardless if my list is clear or not! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank u, I’ll wait for u to re-open then return (:

1 Like

Did you want to be put on my tag list?

1 Like

Yes please (:

1 Like

AAGH I can’t wait!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heartpulse:

Epigram Profile

Character Name: Kaeya Lark
Handle: @shampoobottle99
Verified? Yes
Profile Pic:

Followers: 328
Following: 292
Bio: If you get a DM from me asking where I can find the nearest waxing center, it’s because Jason stole my phone.
Pictures: Can I actually get them to you a little later?? (I gotta take some and I just wanna get my request in quickly :sweat_smile:)
Notifications: 2 messages, 7 likes, 1 follow

No deadline from me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That’s all :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ll put you on my Tag List. Since you already placed your order, when my Waiting List is clear, yours will be moved to my Waiting List immediately. :blob_sun:

Yup!

1 Like

Thanks!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Can I do the same since I may forget otherwise :sweat_smile: (:

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

ahhh this is exactly what i needed for my story! i’ll wait for you to re-open, do you mind tagging me when you do? :))

1 Like

I’ve done these all at once so I don’t forget so feel free to accept them or deny them separately or in parts I don’t mind (:

Profile:

• What is your character’s full name? Skye Rae Portilla
  • What is their handle? @skye_purple_01
  • Are they verified? Yup
  • What’s their profile picture? (I’ll return in a few minutes)
  • How many followers? 1.5 mil
  • How many following? 20
  • How many posts? 6
  • What’s their bio? You’ll probably find me find me spending time with my family or living my life in the nearest club
  • Please leave up to 6 pictures (posts in the order they appear). If they have less than 6 posts, that’s okay. You can make them scenes from your story or whatever you want. Their profile picture can be used as a post as well. (I’ll post these privately)
  • Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many? Likes = 25 & 4 messages
  • When do you need this by? 5-6 days before R&R contest deadline (If this is too short, let me know and I’ll cut the scene since I can’t make these myself yet :sweat_smile:
  • Anything else? N/A

Individual Post:

• Who’s post is it? Skye’s
  • Is it a profile picture? Nope
  • How many likes? 9.8k
  • How many comments? 8k
  • What is the description? Forgotten Memories
  • When did they post it? (ex: 2 hours ago, 5 days ago, etc.) 2 hrs ago
  • When do you need this by? 5-6 days before R&R contest deadline (If this is too short, let me know and I’ll cut the scene since I can’t make these myself yet :sweat_smile:
  • Anything else? N/A

Profile:

• What is your character’s full name? Leighton Jae Portilla
  • What is their handle? @leighton_purple_01
  • Are they verified? Yup
  • What’s their profile picture? Same as my response to skye’s
  • How many followers? same as skye
  • How many following? same as skye
  • How many posts? same as skye
  • What’s their bio? same as skye
  • Please leave up to 6 pictures (posts in the order they appear). If they have less than 6 posts, that’s okay. You can make them scenes from your story or whatever you want. Their profile picture can be used as a post as well. same as skye
  • Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many? same as skye
  • When do you need this by? same as skye
  • Anything else? N/A

Individual Post:

• Who’s post is it? Leighton’s
  • Is it a profile picture? Nope
  • How many likes? same as skye
  • How many comments? same as skye
  • What is the description? same as skye
  • ***When did they post it? (ex: 2 hours ago, 5 days ago, etc.)***same as skye
  • When do you need this by? same as skye
  • Anything else? N/A

Homepage:

• What’s their profile picture? same as skye & leighton
  • Please leave 4 profile pictures. You can get them from friends or make some. I can use yours as well, but please specify if you want me to. If you can’t find any, just let me know and I can take care of it. I’ll return soon with these
  • Please leave the latest post. If you don’t have a post either from a following or your character, just let me know. I’ll pm it to u
  • Did you want any notifications? Chats, likes, etc. If so, how many? same as skye & leighton’s
  • When do you need this by? same as skye & leighton
  • Anything else? N/A

If these deadlines are too short (They probably are, so I apologise about that in advance. Normally, I would extend deadlines to whenever u can complete them but the contest deadline isn’t extendable & I’d need time to get them accepted) would u be able to let me know how to do them privately if they are impossible for u to hit the deadlines so u can save yourself time and to prevent me from having to cut the scene completely :sweat_smile: credits will still be given to u (:

Just pm me when u need the other details if I forget to send the extra details (:

1 Like

Request Completed!
Hi @tre.episodes! Here’s your Epigram profile for Miracle Williams (@freckleface.m) in dark mode:

Epigram profile for Miracle Williams

If you’d like any changes, just let me know!

3 Likes