Free story cover art

Hey there, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know people who draw (digitally or not) put hours into their work, but if anyone wants to draw a cover for me, let me know. I tried to draw it myself and have been practicing digital art for 2 years now and I still suck. I am going to practise more though.

I want to improve my art skills first before I make a cover (could take months, years or decades haha), but I want to publish my story: Adulthood soon.

Yesterday I tried to draw my cover for 5 hours straight with no result because I’m the worst at outlining and anatomy ughh.

Anyways, if you want to do this, I LOVE YOU :heart:. (and ofc I will credit you)

3 Likes

Tbh i suck too…i practice too but i make edited covers…here are some examples of drawn and edited.

Like literally, I’ve been watching tutorials and practicing for hours today and now I have a huggge headache. It’s so frustrating. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

sometimes you have to rest but don’t stop practicing…you are just tired and thats okay

2 Likes

You’re so sweet. Thanks❤️

2 Likes

What resources are you using to draw?

I use a wacom intuos tablet and krita as software (I started with medibang paint, but prefer krita)

1 Like

Do you have ig so we can talk there? I can give you some pointers. :heart:

Do you still need a cover ?

yes

1 Like

Of course. I’m EpicPastelTales on instagram.

I have some examples, I do my stuff for free

Examples

(The second one isn’t done yet, I’m currently working on it haha)

I can draw you one if you want
Go this art shop 💕 Lily's art shop 💕 to request me

2 Likes

Oh that’s cute, I like it :heart:. If you don’t mind, you can make a cover for me. I am going to try and make my own covers in the future, but first I need some time to improve haha.

2 Likes

Sureee, I can also give you tips and stuff, I love talking haha

1 Like

I just followed you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you a message. :heart:

1 Like

Hey, I’m not sure if you still need a cover, but I’d still be happy to help you

Here’s my shop :teddy_bear:

𝕲𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖞𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free}

Thank you. That’s very kind of you, but somebody else is already helping me out❤️

1 Like

No problem! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Update: I’m going to make the cover myself :heart: