Free story review ( First 7 people)

I want to do a free story review for anyone who needs a reader’s opinion on their story. I’m just going to judge the stories based on my own opinion and point out the things I liked about or didn’t. Maybe I’m going to look at grammar and point that out to you. Or if you want something specific you want me to look at ask away! I may not be very good at grammar though. Also ONLY for the first 7 people who ask :slight_smile:
Do you just want me to read it and voice my opinion or is there something you want me to look at?
Just state the:
Title:
Author:
Number of Episodes:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’d really appreciate some feedback!

Title: Dreams and nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Episodes: 5, more coming soon

1 Like

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. I would love for you to check out my story and give me some feedback.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

I’d love a review!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

1 Like

I would love a review. (heads up, the punctuation in the story is a little iffy, I’m in the process of editing it now!)
Title: Detective off the Rails
Author: April
Number of Episodes: I think I’m at 9 now
Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

Title: Music in our hearts
Author: Mary-P
Number of Episodes : 3

1 Like

Title: DD: Rock Your Socks Off
Author : Isaiah H

Baby is an aspiring dancer who gets caught up in a life or death feud all for the love of her life, Johnny…

It’s not out yet
:grin:

1 Like

3 episodes!

1 Like

Episode one: The way the first episode started was pretty interesting and had me hooked. I also liked that you talked about her past but it could have been better to not just talk about it BUT show us clips of it happening if it all possible. So like just tell, but show it. When she takes about remembering a time when she was loved, show a clip of her being happy. Doesn’t have to be long. Also, it’s pretty risky to just tell the MC’s past right away, you should instead let us find out as we are reading the story. It’s a lot away more interesting to not know anything about the MC because then we will WANT to know so we read the story to find out her past and how she got there. But I understand what is happening here and I hope it gets better. Apart from that; so far so good. This episode was very simple, and I liked that :slight_smile:

Episode two: Good thing you have a warning lol…anyways I like how you have choices, even if they don’t matter much I still like it. Makes me feel like I’m involved in it. Its pretty hard to do but you should continue it! Oh damn, I was starting to ship Liam and scarlet and he just spilled it lol. RIP.
I liked episode two, it was simple and quick :smiley: I want to see whats going to happen later with Jason. Annnd I still ship Liam and Scarlet. I think you need to dare your self to try more spot placements. For example when scarlet is laying on the bed while dreaming. And Jason was coming into her room, he was far away from her bed. He needs to be closer.

Episode 3: I really like the relationship between Lola and scarlet, but since things are starting with good things with them I want to know whats going to happen to their relationship later in the future, and also Jason’s gang. I’m curious about that. This was the third episode and I really liked the story. It was pretty simple and easy to read unlike some stories on here.
Also is the MC’s goal to be happy again? If so you are doing a good job with making her life terrible so far (I sound so mean) and this is good because THEN the readers would want to see her happy. Make her be in danger and have to deal with hard things in the future episodes so that the readers would keep reading because they want to see her happy. Make the readers cheer for the MC in the future episodes. Anyways good luck! I enjoyed reading that.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! It really helps me improve!

1 Like

It’s published now!

It will take awhile, but I will get to you later! :grinning:

Glad I can help even a little bit :slight_smile:

That’s fine!

1 Like

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Number of Episodes: 15 ~ONGOING~

Episode one: In this episode there were some few spelling errors at the beginning like using “He’s” instead of “his” and “word” instead of “words” because God has more than one word etc…This is probably the first or second time I have read a story with a male as the main character, and its very good. I like reading something new for a while. I also like how you switch between characters. Episode one seemed like it was setting things up because that cliffhanger was good! The directing was also good and decent. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen and what this girl’s job is!

Episode two was even better! This keeps getting better and better everytime and the cliffhangers never stop. The story and the explaining at the beginning were very good that I was hooked! So far, I don’t see anything wrong with this story, it looks like you thought and planned a lot about what you were going to write and the plot is VERY good. I love it!

The storyline and everything in episode 3 is just beautiful ;0 its pretty interesting and I gets better every time. Keep using those cliffhangers cause they are working. The only problem I could find was spelling errors and that’s about it. You can fix that, but overall the story is great and interesting, I can’t wait to see whats going to happen later. If you keep up with what you are doing so far then your story is going to do fine! And the dreams he keeps having are pretty mysterious themselves I would like to know more. Good luck with this story! :slight_smile:
9/10!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your review. I’m really glad you liked it.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you I would love a review!

Title: A Brush with Love
Genre: Romance (with comedy elements)
Style: Ink
Description: Sophie, a make up artist from the UK moves to LA after landing a job on hit TV show ‘Startstruck!’. A change of plan on her first day catapults her into the life of actor, Ben Holden.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5394078488723456
Cover:

Oooh think I missed out!

Format for your story(s): it’s ink! action and drama
Your username on the app Nataly Gomez
Story description Her brother is involved in a gang , what happens when she finds out? and meets his boss. will this lead her to her Destiny? CC
Cover (If you have one)

How many episodes you have and if you are currently writing any or updating
4/5
pls tell me w7 YOU THINK!