Free Story Starters

Alrighty, I’ll put it up and tag you.

1 Like

Someone can take it. No credit needed. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Alrighty, I put it up.

1 Like

Great! Could you maybe make it look like your other ones? Please and thanks!

1 Like

Oo so the title is called ‘beautiful Creatures’

And basically… idk where to go from there. I’ve written some of the first episode. I know I want the mc to have supernatural powers as well as her friends. I just don’t know what and idk what to do for the rest of the plot- can u help?

1 Like

When MC and her friends stumble upon a book of myth and folk lore, they find themselves trapped within the books pages with magical abilities thought to be nothing more than a bedtime story, with the turn of the books pages they find themselves facing a great evil, one that wanted to consume the books powers and use them to take over the mortal realm, will MC and her band of friends manage to stop this evil and return the realm in the book to it’s former mystic glory for all the mythical creatures or will they be stuck inside the books pages for all of eternity?

1 Like

I’d like to request a custom plot

Important character name/s (if any): nope
Genre: romance/fantasy
Keywords (E.g. “I want the story to be something about magic” or “I want the story to be something about new chances or taking risks”) I want the story to be about vampires or werewolves with a little bit of romance
Extra additional Info that you wish to add: not that I can think of

(Sorry I’m bad at explaining things I tried to fill it out the best way I could)

2 Likes

holy shit balls I love this!!! AHHH!! TYSM

1 Like

He’s a vampire, she’s his next meal. Or so he thought, whilst strolling through a dark alley in her human form one night, she came across the most beautiful person she’d seen. Her wolf was going crazy at the site of him, the only problem was, he smelt blood, a battling encounter to ward off death turns to a chilling forbidden romance as she meets him on the edge of her packs territory each night. How could they be together when everything seemed to try driving them apart? From the history of wars between vampires and werewolves to their now fuming rivalry, and her father being the alpha of her pack with 5 (you can change the number) over protective siblings she knew they’d never accept her vampire as her mate and decided to run away with him, How will she deal with this spark of a brewing war between vamps and werewolves after her family mistakes her disappearance as a kidnapping?

3 Likes

No problemo, like I said my brain thinks of these plot things all the time an its good for me to give the ideas away because that stops my brain from distracting me when I write…
I try write my story, grandma’s grandbabies and all these plots pop up and they make me wanna write them right away but then I forget and never come back to the story. So yeee it’s good people take the ideas off of me so that I don’t abandon my current story. :slight_smile:

yeah i feel you

1 Like

Thank you I love that

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

I need help on a plot!

Important character name/s (if any): none…
Genre: fantasy/ with alittle bit of romance
Keywords (E.g. “I want the story to be something about magic” or “I want the story to be something about new chances or taking risks”) can the plot be something about witches or about the main character having powers or something
Extra additional Info that you wish to add: nothing really

1 Like

Hey I need a drama story plot
Important character name/s (if any): only the MC name which is Kaliey
Genre: drama
Keywords (E.g. “I want the story to be something about magic” or “I want the story to be something about new chances or taking risks”) I want the story to be about high school or college you know
Extra additional Info that you wish to add: some romance

1 Like

You always knew you had powers, heck, you are in a family of witches living in the mortal realm, what happens when your mother, a witch with the gift of forsight, See’s a vision of danger, greed and then you. You soon discover you’re the witch of the great blood prophecy, a prophecy that is soon to come true on your next birthday when you and your family get sucked into the realm of Mysticor - a realm belonging to all magical kinds of beings, you are forced to attend a magic school where you are taught to try and control your powers as the legendary blood moon witch along side your very enemies son/daughter whom although you know in the end will most likely be the literal death of you, you find oddly him being the closest thing to safety in a while.

3 Likes

Kaliey has always been the talk of the school, captain of the cheer squad and the hottest thing in high school since she arrived. Being queen bee has its perks until the new guy shows up, The new guy was the nerdiest thing on the planet and Kaliey knew her reputation would mean that she’d need to rough him up or make his life hell in the least and despite deep down her not wanting to do it, she had learnt to give in to the peer pressure and to be feared rather than fear. However, this one nerdy boy seems to change it all, Kaliey can’t bring herself to put him down, in a final attempt to be able to keep him from suffering her own social wrath. she decide to give him a makeover to turn him from bookworm to ladies man in a week. The only trouble is, what will she do about her boy/girlfriend, the star quarterback on the football team who although is only with Kaliey for her popularity which deep down Kaliey already knows, and Kaliey also knows about his side pieces that he see’s, she also know the dirt he has on her and what he’d do with that dirt if she left him, how will she keep her popularity and spot on the cheer team whilst being in love with a nerdy new boy and dating a creepy, jealous, toxic, star footballer whilst the rumors and lies are starting to surface?

1 Like

Can I request a plot?
If I can here the form filled out
Important character name/s (if any): nope
Genre: fantasy
Keywords (E.g. “I want the story to be something about magic” or “I want the story to be something about new chances or taking risks”)
Something to do with supernatural creatures
Extra additional Info that you wish to add: drama and romance

Password: SnowyLovesIcecream

1 Like

The mate bond between two werewolves is an inescapable bonding of love shared between two wolves for the rest of their days, or at least that’s what MC thought, what will she do when on her 18th birthday, she discovers she is mated to an evil tyrant alpha who wishes to conquer all wolves and treats women like house pets (so treats women like in the past before women had rights) who although loves her, she despises and would rather be mated to her childhood best friend and thought to had been perfect mate. Will MC be able to find a way to destroy the chains of her mate bond which contain her? What will happen when her mate discovers her true love and her plans to find a way to reject him for her best friend?
Will her best friend be killed by her mate, will she be free? Drama, romance and more.

You so good at coming up with plots I really need a fantasy one it’s my favorite genre
I would like the story to contain witches that’s about it like the MC as powers or something
Little this that I would like to add would be romance cause I love fantasy and romance stories :blush:

If you could make a plot that would be great :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes