Free to write a story for someone 😁😁 {closed}

Hey I’m free to write a story for someone, I can write basically anything but thriller, mystery and horrors(not really my area of expertise :joy:)

I am a student at the moment but I do love writing episode and stories to so I thought I wud love to start back into the episode community and writing at the same time. But I cannot code I can write 1 full chapter for the author to code a week. I can also come up with characters and plots if u do not have your own.

I would love to WRITE a story for anyone out there who struggles with the writing part of the episode. Remember I do have school and a life outside of episode but I will be able to come up with characters and plots, write 1 long chapter a week for anything but mystery,thriller and horror

Thanks, Sophie :heart::heart:

2 Likes

This is perfect for me as I always seem to have that writer’s block and can never get an original idea that sounds interesting and would be what people would want to read. If u could write a romance/drama kind of thing it would be greatly appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sure I’d love to I’ll pm u

1 Like

Hey!
I have started a story but I would love to collaborate on my story and if it goes good then work on another!
Search Unusual Girl.
I only have 3 eps

1 Like