Free will and opinions : DISCUSSION

I agree with that; that a person should get punished for their mistakes when they’ve realized they’ve made it. But I also think it depends on the type of mistake; for example, if the mistake interferes with another person’s way of life, then actions should be taken to stop making the mistake.

1 Like

Oh yes! I do agree with what you are saying. If a person is messing up someone else’s life, then yes, that’s where the line is drawn… that’s where punishment comes in at because now you hurt someone else’s feelings and etc.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking: I guess the phrase ‘Live every day till you last day’ or ‘My life, my rules’ don’t really make sense to me? We have rules in a society to be in peace and harmony, so that everyone will agree with each other. But there are some people who break these laws, and they now have to suffer the consequences, and when you ask them they say-‘my life my rules’(yeah, I’ve seen this is in a video :anguished:) which is pretty dumb if you think about this. Yes obviously, we need our right, but that doesn’t mean we do everything according to our wish, there are some limits to everything.
Idk where I am going with this if I am honest :joy:
But hey, MY LIFE MY RULES OKAY?!
Edit: Also something that bugs the heck out of me is like when ppl comment no offence. For example- Hey, I don’t like you at all you are disgusting, but no offence!
:joy:It’s like you want to say something bad about them to their face, but also don’t want to get in trouble, Again, for eg, If they reply Oh my god u r so rude! Then you can say- I SAID NO OFFENCE SO HEY, ITS NOT MY FAULT RIGHT?!

1 Like

Oh gawd yeah . The only time I would ever use “my life, my rules” is when some one is attempting to make me do what they want to do or are/have done …

Wait , no ! You could be referring that to a law… OKAY EXAMPLE TIME !

If someone is pushing parenthood on me , I’ll tell them to their faces “my life, my rules” or something else.
But I get what you mean when someone says it and you think in your mind

"we have rules for a reason!"

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.