Freezing Mid Story

Hi! Is anyone else having a problem with the story freezing while you’re in the middle of reading? This has been happening to me so much recently, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

for me that’s a commonplace because my phone is so damn old

1 Like

It started happening recently, but my phone isn’t old lol.

1 Like

Oof this happens A LOT. I normally just close out of Episode for a bit and let my phone chill, and it normally goes back to normal

1 Like

I’ll probably test it out later today and see if it works. I tried deleting the app and downloading it again, but it still froze.

1 Like

I think takes a lot out of the phone to run Episode because those with older phones like moi seem to struggle more

1 Like

Poor phones :sob: I tried getting on the app and testing it out again, but it’s making me reread. sigh

1 Like

Oh no!! It deleted your progress?!?

1 Like

Not all of it, just the episode I was reading. I don’t mind though. :relaxed:

1 Like

Oooof the struggle is real XD

1 Like

Lmao this will be the 3rd time I’m reading this episode haha

1 Like

Hey, at least you aren’t able to choose different options each time :+1:t3::joy:

1 Like

I’m glad this story doesn’t have points, then I’d be screwed haha

1 Like

Now THAT would be interesting XD

1 Like

Is it like when the character is walking, they’re just sliding across the floor? Or when they’re supposed to perform an animation they’re just standing there idly?
Because that’s what’s happening to me recently :joy:

So it will start a new scene, and nothing will happens. It will just show the background. I usually wait for the characters to show up but nothing happens. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Ah, that’s not a problem I’ve been facing. Must be my internet then :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, idk what’s the problem. Lol

1 Like

Hey there @Rebecca.Isabel, I’d recommend contacting our support team via help ticket to let them know about this issue. :smiley:

1 Like

I probably will, thank you! :heart:

1 Like