Freshly new.. Need help writing and directing story

Hey there everyone. I am freshly new to episodes writer portal. My name is Candace, but my friends call me Nuni. I am a huge fan of episode and all the different stories here, everyone is so creative. I am trying to create my own story, but I am having trouble understanding how to do everything. I have been reading and researching for hours. I would love help from a co-writer or anyone that is willing to help. Friends on here would be lovely as well. If you are interested in helping it would be gladly appreciated. I have a lot of ideas on how I would love the story to come out, but don’t know how to bring them to life. Please don’t be shy I am super nice and just want to tell my story. With your help OUR story will be amazing. Please help and Thank you.

1 Like

Do you need a full time coder or just help learning? I can give you story ideas(help expand them).

1 Like

Well for my first story I would love a full time coder, but also have them teach me so we can truly work on it together. And I would love to hear your ideas because I have a few ideas myself , but not sure if its good enough to be on episode.

1 Like

I’ll help u

2 Likes

Pm me

1 Like

thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hi I’m new to episode as well but I’ve been reading their stories for years. I have a great story but I need help bringing it to life. If anyone would help with the coding part that would be appreciated.

1 Like

@Keyana if you want someone to help you code then u need to make ur own topic

How

Geee, u click make new topic