Freya's OC #2 šŸ’ž (CLOSE)

thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™d like to join :smile:

2 Likes

Ty! : D

3 Likes

Hey, I wanted to tell you that I wonā€™t be entering anymore. With all that is going on, itā€™s taking a toll on me. But, feel free to tag me in anything art related in the future! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Ahh thatā€™s totally alright aaliyah! You donā€™t have to force yourself into anything ya donā€™t wanna do! And Iā€™ll def tag ya in the futureā€¦:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my entry @Frey! I hope you like it! :blush: this was really fun to work with bc it was pretty challenging for my first try!

Iā€™d also like to thank my friends for giving me pretty good drawing advice while I made this piece! you guys really helped me out!

19 Likes

:sob: I havenā€™t something sooooooo awfully beautiful in my life GAL JUST WOW I LOVEEE IT!! And the ornamentsā€”so pretty! Ty so much for joining!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

youā€™re welcome!!!

2 Likes

Ahhh I said it once but I have to say it again, Blumoon this is absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

thank you ^^

3 Likes

Hey hereā€™s my entry

Summary

Not goodā€¦but I hope you like it

6 Likes

Nooooā€¦I like it! The shading and hair needs a liā€™l more work but I really like ur effort! Ty so much for joining! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanx for telling me :kissing_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

@Jayl @Yuke @hanna_epi @Elaina2 @Queen_Eliiiii @mdrawzz @Bithi @ShadowsStories

BEEP #2
Another remainder that yā€™all have exactly 1 week or 7 days ahead to hand in your entry.

Canā€™t wait to see ur fabulous entries :pleading_face: :yay:

P.S. Dm for a later deadline :wink:

8 Likes

I hope Iā€˜ll still be able to join cuz I go to school soon and my life is kinda normal again but I just need a background and to do the hair then I may be able to send it here

2 Likes

Yea honā€¦itā€™s fine! Just tagged ya so that ya donā€™t forget XD :grin:

3 Likes

thanks for the tag!!
:: iā€™ll see if i can free up time for this :ā€™)

2 Likes

Oookay! : D

2 Likes

Ok sooo this is kinda dumb no i am dumb

BUTTTTT

can i join???
Yes i know that the deadline is 15 and its 13 june right now
No need to tell me , but seriously can i join because i just saw the outline and it was amazing!

3 Likes