Freya's taking sum requests! (REOPENED)

Hey Freya!

How are you doing?
Since its been two weeks I just wanna check up and I was wondering how you process of you art is doing? Still know rush I undestand if you havent started yet cause you probs have a lot going on.

I wish you a great day/night :black_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry If it is like I’m annoying you but I have seen you are active and haven’t replied to my message?

Is everything okay? Please let me know if you are too stressed to complete my request :heart:

1 Like

No no haha, everything’s great. I’m just kinda bad at replying lol. If you still want to get it done by me, I’ll start and finish yours tday :)))

1 Like

Okay no problem :)) it’s okay. And that would be great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Btw, would a grayscale potrait work? Cuz that’ll be easier for me lol but no worries if not

1 Like

Oh… if it’s easier for you then that’s totally fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s what I did <33

Reference from Pininterest

2 Likes

looks super amzing @Frey !

Its just missing a few stuff… The characters beard and the cheek x scar and the horns <333

1 Like

Is this okay?

1 Like

thank you so much Freya. You’ve got so much talent and your works amazing!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night :333

1 Like

No problem :relieved::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

1 Like

Hi there! If you’re still taking requests I’d love to request a drawing. I’d be using it as a pfp <3

• Character + Outfit Details
Character Details

• Vibe/Aesthetic- I’m not really sure what word to use to describe it, but basically pastels and nature.
1 Like