Friday the 13th. đź‘»

IT’S FRIDAY THE 13TH SPOOKY SPOOKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. So what’s your opinion on it? Ik I’m late lol.

6 Likes

Love the films but don’t believe in the whole bad luck on the 13th thing.

9 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah, 6/9/19

Was like, an epic day for me

And so far nothing spooky has happened :slight_smile:
Its been strangely warm tho

1 Like

Scarrreddddd asffffff

2 Likes

What if there’s a ghost in your house?

2 Likes

Better get the salt ready. :rofl:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

o

2 Likes

There is tho but I don’t mind them it’s a little boy and girl

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really believe that Friday the 13th brings bad luck, BUT, where I live, almost every Friday the 13th rains or it’s cloudy. And today’s cloudy. But it’s just a silly coincidence. Right? :ghost: :joy:

2 Likes

Not only is it Friday the 13th, but it’s a full moon AND it’s spooky season!!

2 Likes

Huh? Well these ghosts are friendly in my house lmfao there is a spirit also and it sits at the end of my bed and watches YouTube with me it’s a curious little thing lol but it doesn’t try to harm me so I don’t mind it and the little boy only shows up a little bit and the girl has been gone for about a month

1 Like

I really don’t even get the big deal with friday the 13th. Like okay it’s supposed to mean something bad but I literally wouldn’t even know it’s Friday 13th if everyone wouldn’t post about it all around social media :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

I’m just gonna chill, watch anime, work on episode. And nothing bad happened so far to me, only good stuff :grin::+1:

2 Likes

uhm okay

2 Likes

my alarm didn’t go off today and I was almost late to school :+1:

1 Like

I don’t believe in superstitions, and my day was actually awesome so um yeah however I do believe in ghosts

2 Likes

Ooh and a Harvest moon tonight!!

Sky’s Story Time

Once upon a time when little sky was in fifth grade she was talking to her friends. She told her friends that since it was Friday it was haunted (we all believed this was real before I said anything anyway) and Sky said, “if I don’t show up on Monday, I was killed by Elmo” (we were talking abt a haunted Elmo for some reason.) little sky, however, got sick Monday morning and could not show up to school. Tuesday little sky came back and sky’s friends were suspicious of her being a ghost. However, little sky was real, and never got killed only the flu :triumph::joy:

Oki I’m done being weird :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t really know how I feel but A SPIDER WAS IN MY LOCKER…

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes