Friends, Funny Moments and Sunshine Rainbows

Welcome! Share your favorite legendary and comical moments you remember of you and your friends or something else here, so we can honor the value of these relationships, life and make everyone on this thread smile. I don’t have the courage to share my embarrassing stories yet but maybe… :point_right:t3: :point_left:t3:

I’ve got rainbows! Queer here!

Well back in elementary school there were these books vampires, werewolves, that sort of thing. My classmates used to like checking these out from the school library and these books has like little facts and signs about how to tell if someone around you is one of those creatures. And two of my best friends checked out the one for vampires. I didn’t think much of it at the time. But then one day i was sitting at my desk minding my own business when i saw them sitting together at their table hiding behind a book and whispering while looking at me. Then at some point i decided to get up and go ask them why they kept staring at me and they said that i matched up with all the signs for someone being a vampire. Like how i was pale and had dark hair and dark eyes. They spent an entire week thinking i was a vampire until i put some sense into them and they realized how stupid it was for them to think i was a vampire. Its a funny story i still tease them about to this day :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.