Friends visit my story πŸ˜…πŸ₯°

Good day or night, dear pies! :heart: :blush: I really want to share with you my story, which has already been released in 6 episodes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :shushing_face:. This is my first story and I hope someone likes it :relaxed: :relaxed:. Thank you very much for your attention :sweat_smile:, I would be very grateful if you read it :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_heart:.

I love everyone :unicorn: and have a good mood for everyone :cherry_blossom:, and also be careful in the pandemic :mask:

Genre of my story / Romance :heart:
In my story, you will be able to fully customize your characters. :nail_care:

Although my story is a small piece of β€œMagic, mystery, unreality, fantasy”, but in my plot there are also ordinary people, so that you can be not only an β€œAngel”, but also an ordinary person. :woman:

I tried to figure out programming quite well, so there is a System of Memories in my story (which will help you uncover each character well), as well as a system of points and interactions on the friendly and romantic front! :nerd_face:

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6130031862153216![Angel.Friends.Logo|499x499](upload://fBawdNp9uQQkCh126dQMIiOqZnB.jpeg)

:sweat_smile: I hope see you soon

1 Like