Friendship advice thread

I have been going through some friendship troubles so I thought I would make this thread to hear about yours. I could give you advice about the friendship and how to fix it. But sometimes I might be completely clueless.

1 Like

hello can i help you

1 Like

Hello @moon_girl02, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to General Chat since this isn’t related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I could help you! My PMs are always open!

its okay. we’re over now

1 Like

Oh, good to know your problem’s sorted out. :smiley:

thats not what i meant, we arent friends anymore

1 Like

Yeah, I got that. I mean to say, either way, your problem is over now right?

No. She doesnt like me for some reason

1 Like

Bleh. Ignore her then.

I’m not ignoring her, but I am killing her with kindness

1 Like

That’s… Nice?

I’m so confused about my one friend. When it’s just me, her and my other friend we are all good and having fun. But then when she’s with other people she completely ignores me and think I’m like the worst human being. It confuses the heck out of me

She might be ignoring you because she wants to be cool with the other friends and the otherfriends dont like you. So, if this keeps happening you might need to find some new friends, I’m sorry to say

Yeah I figured, I only have one class with her so I don’t have to deal with her much and she’s in the “popular” group and I’m a band geek so that’s probably it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.