Friendship issues. please help

Friendship issues are the worst.

I’m so sorry that happened to you and I’m glad that I’m not the only one dealing with this halloween :joy::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blob_hearts:xx

2 Likes

ok thats so weird because that sounds EXACTLY like the group of ‘friends’ i just got out of. Let me tell you this now before you’re really attached to them and they year goes on: Leave them. I know its scary because you just had shitty friends and its hard to leave people you love and trust, but take it from someone who just went through a year of fake friends, gossiping, talking bad behind peoples backs, and a lot of stress and anxiety. Those girls are bitches. They think they’re top shit and they’re really not. I’ll bet you anything that they all talk shit about everyone (including you) in that group. I’m sorry I’m saying it so bluntly and I’m not trying to hurt your feelings, I just want you to know how it really is in ‘friend’ groups like this. You need to dump their fake asses and find some true friends who love you for how great you are! It doesn’t matter how many friends you have as long as they’re good friends who really care about you. I went from 11 fake friends to 3 close friends and I’ve never been happier in my life. When you’re part of the ‘popular’ group you may think that everyone likes you or wants to be you, but trust me they don’t. Everyone’s intimidated and doesn’t like you because you’re friends with them. After leaving my toxic friends I have so many more friends. Even though they’re not as close as my 3 best friends, I still have tons. I know its hard and it hurts because you think there’s something wrong with you and thats why you’re being excluded, but trust me on this: theres nothing wrong with you, theres something wrong with them. I hope everything gets better for you, because you’re beautiful and awesome and I’m sure that you’re a great friend, don’t let a few insecure girls get you down :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice :hearts:

I know that you’re not trying to hurt my feelings, don’t worry we all need to hear the truth sometimes. All i want to do is find 1 1 friend who will never betray me or go behind my back. Still haven’t found one yet.

I am going to leave that group. Everyone has made that clear to me now. They don’t deserve me.

We relate with the friendship issues. For the last 4 years I’ve had friendship issues, talking about me, insulting me, going behind my back. So, I know what your going through and if you need someone, I’m here for you :blob_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Honestly, I know how that feels having issues with people I used to call friends. Especially when they were all a bunch of trash can friends meaning that they always pile their problems onto you and not care about your problems. This is why I really find it difficult to open up to people.

1 Like

thank you so much and i hope you find some true friends!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.