Friendship Story recommendations!

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it :purple_heart: I’m going to publish next chapter within this week so stay tuned :cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @Episoidewriter007! My story is not friendship based but it isn’t romantic too :grin:
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Author:- Manasi R.
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
Genre:- Adventure
Story cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6589580190613504
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16

3 Likes

Hey! There is no LI in my story, it is about showcasing a girl who can have completely platonic relationships with a group of male pirates.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Bump😂

Hey, my story is friendship based (mystery genre tho) :slight_smile: I’ll leave the details below :two_hearts:

Title: That Summer
Description: A trip to celebrate graduation seemed like a great idea; until the trip is cut short by the death of one of your friends. Was it an accident? You’re not so sure.

(The story is complete)

1 Like

Hello. This story may be up your alley. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon.)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6492676664524800
Social media accounts: None lol.

Would like to know what you think.

1 Like

Is it okay if it just alludes to friendship after the story is over?

1 Like

Of course💕

1 Like

That great.

1 Like

Here you go. I hope you like it.

Title: SWY: The Library Escape

Description: Two people, one is popular and one is a loner with an attitude, stuck in a library locked at night. Will you escape in time? 4 possible endings, CC

Cover: (Will add as soon as it is finished)

Cover Credit: (Will add as soon as the cover is finished)

Genre: Mystery

Number of Episodes: 3

Extras:

• Full CC for Both MCs
  • Two MCs (one Male, one Female)
  • Survival Points
  • Four Possible Endings
1 Like

My story isn’t mainly friendship based but for the most part, it explores the values of loyalty and trust as the characters build relationships. I hope you can give it a shot and let me know what you think! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

My story Magic Prep is friendship based, and so is my story SWY: The Other Half of Me.

SWY: The Other Half of Me
Description : After a birthday wish goes wrong, what do you do when you’re stuck with a creative spirit?
Genre: Comedy/Fantasy

Magic Prep

1 Like