Front Covers and Splashes for Free! (CLOSED UNTIL REQUESTS ARE COMPLETE)!

My main character is Jazmin hair is diva curls, black her face is diamond, eyebrows classic natural, her eyes upturned feline purple, nose is eleven, her lips are classic dark red her skin is taupe I want her against like a black wall the screen split half other side I want Damien his face is diamond, his hair is modern pompadour, eyebrows thick straight, eyes stoic almond blue, nose button mouth and skin is classic taupe and I want them both holding guns at each other if you can I want blood on jazmin the girl but I on the front cover I want him have a eyebrow piercing and lip piercing my story is called Bad Baby Girl author is me my name is Destiny my name on here is Gaither10 and I want it to be dark

also thank you so much for making my story for me I really appricate it

Hi @HaileyBombshell! Here’s your front cover. If you don’t like something about it or if you want to change something then TELL ME PLEASE! I will fix it for you and I won’t get offended! I will send your warning sign to you within an hour. I’m sorry that you had to wait so long! Thank you so much for choosing me to make a cover for your story. I hope you like it!
:grin::grinning::+1:

Thanks again, M.TPineapple

P.S Please tell me if you don’t like it and I will easily change it for you.

Hi Destiny!
I’m about to start your cover and I was just double checking if this was correct.
You want a black background with a line down the centre. On the right side you want Jazmin to be standing with a gun pointing at Damien. On the left hand side you want Damien to be stand in with a gun pointing at Jazmin. You want the characters to have blood on them and you want Damien to have an eyebrow and lip piercing.

I have a few questions -

1. What are your characters wearing?
  2. Are you using Limelight or episode INC?
  3. Does there need to be a line down the centre?
  4. Am I able to do a gloomy forest as the background instead of plain black?

Could you please answer these questions as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing me to make your story’s front cover!
:grin::grinning::+1:

Tysm! And i hate to ask but could u maybe put the girl in white pants on the right side? And could u possibly make them stand a bit closer to eachother? If not, that’s completely fine because it looks rlly amazing and i rlly don’t want to waste any of your time. Also, what name do u want me to use when i credit u?

I hate to ask for something again but is there anyway you could put the title over a sign with a hook so it looks like a sign on a door? If u don’t understand what i’m trying to say then don’t worry about it. It rlly looks amazing and i can’t thank you enough!

Hey can you make me a cover for my story
Title: Your perspective
Author: Megha
Characters I would like on the front:

Extra info: Its about a girl who’s bff goes missing and I would like the girl on the first image to be at the front and the second image behind her and maybe like a bus behind because its relevant in the story.I would also like it to say that you can customise characters. And can you make sure there is a scenery background like some trees or a park sort of thing.I would like bright colours also.

Thank you so much if you do make it.
I will give you a shoutout in my story if you do
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @HaileyBombshell! I will try to make those changes for you, but it might take a while as I have tones of homework to do. Sorry.

Hi @Meghashaji! Yes, I can make you a front cover! But it might take a while. Sorry.

Oh, that’s fine. Just take your time.

1 Like

hi could you possibly make me a cover for my first story really appreciated :slight_smile:

Its okay just send it on message on here when your ready :slight_smile:

Thank you guys so much for understanding! I will definitely get them to you by the end of this week!

Hi @bella_ugolini! Sure I can make you a cover, but it might take me a while. Just send me the requirements! :grin::laughing::+1:

Hi @HaileyBombshell! I’m finding it really hard to find an image of a door that is not under copyright and that is in the correct material. I was wondering if you had any different pictures in mind of if you still want a door that I can keep looking. :+1::laughing::grin:

Hi @Gaither10! Are these what your two characters look like???

If not please tell me what I need to change. Please reply as soon as possible! :grinning::grin::+1::+1:
Thanks, M.TPineapple

P.S Click on them to see the full pic :wink:

yes they look perfect thank you again @Gaither10

Great! :wink::+1::grin::grinning:

Hi @Gaither10! What do you want the authors name to be on the cover. Also, what colour and font do you want your title to eg- messy, rough, fancy… ?
Please reply as soon as possible! :wink::+1::grin::grinning: