Frozen 2 Discussion! ❄️

This is the thread to discuss everything Frozen 2! You can discuss theories or thoughts or feelings about it. Please be respectful to everyone’s opinion. If you have a spoiler, please blur it. Here’s a warning ahead of time that spoilers may be present, so if you haven’t seen it yet, please be careful. Have fun! :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

7 Likes

I saw it today and all I can say is I FRICKING LOVED IT! IT WAS SO AMAZING AND IT WAS FUNNY AND INTENSE AND CUTE AND EVERYTHING I HOPED! I really want a third and if you are thinking of seeing it and liked the first one or the trailer definitely go watch it :snowman::snowflake:

3 Likes

Me too! I loved it so much! I’d love a third one and I agree that people should go see it!

2 Likes

Yay! I’d talk about the stuff that happened but I don’t want to spoil it for those who haven’t seen it yet

1 Like

Yeah me too! It’s hard though :joy:

1 Like

I saw it yesterday and it made me fucking cry.

3 Likes

There was a super cute baby reindeer that was everythingggg :heart::brown_heart:

3 Likes

Ikr! So emotional!

2 Likes

It was soooo cute I want it so bad! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I know! :sob::sob::sob: But I like the fire spirit it was cute

3 Likes

Me too! I’m kinda sad it didn’t have significance (although then I’m able to talk about it :joy:) and yes it was very emotional

1 Like

It was adorable! I loved it with all my heart! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Such a cute movie omg :sob::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah I wish it was part of it more. It really was

2 Likes

I know :sob: and I liked the song. It was good

Thats right. I’m a teenager and I liked the movie. So what?! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

IKR!! INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNN!!! I personally liked the songs

4 Likes

Same. It was so good

2 Likes

Yes! The songs were amazing! It’s totally fine to like it! It was awesome!

2 Likes

It was! We better get parts 3,4,5,6… just more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

1 Like