FT Contest entry R4R and IG Shoutout!

Hey guys, you might not know me, but I’m the author of Bullet to the Heart. :purple_heart:
It’s my first time entering the Episode contest and I successfully finished it in time. :sneezing_face:

Congratulations to everyone who published in time! :raised_hands:t2:

I’m in love with the contest theme and I would love to do some R4R with you guys to read your version of fairytales stories. :blob_hearts:

Let’s support each other and please don’t ghost me. (Been through that :see_no_evil:)

I’ll post screenshots and give a shoutout on my Instagram for all the contest stories I’ve read.
(You don’t have to do that but it’s very much appreciated :relaxed:)
But please do send 1 screenshot from Episode 3 for proof here, that’s all.

Here’s my FT contest entry, I hope you guys will give it a try :purple_heart:

Title : FT: The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

[This story is based on a mixture of Little Red Riding Hood & The Ugly Duckling.]

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter for MC’s personality growth
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

4 Likes

Hi I’m done with urs
@Eevie.stories

thoughts

I have a feeling that Scarlets father was a wolf and mom a human, they mated and scarlet was born. She’s half Werewolf and half human, when he bit scarlet, Scarlet’s Werewolf instincts woke up and now she’s a wolf :joy::joy_cat::smirk_cat:

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Instagram

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4r

Title: FT: Onset of Winter
Author: Aykay
Description: When the elven kingdom is asked for help in the fight against evil, Emerelle finally gets the chance to bring honor to her family. The only problem? Cathaldo - a human warrior.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: @aykayepisode
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5302338585821184

What else to expect?: Point system with 2 endings, mini games, art scenes, advanced directing, 1LI, full CC

1 Like

Yup would love to do read for read. I prefer you tell me when you’re starting mines so I can start with you. (we did r4r a while back so I know you don’t ghost anyone lol ). Also Idk if you have a list as well.

FT: Suitors for Mrs Fox
When Mr Fox faked his own death, Mrs Fox was distraught. With bills piling up, a house to maintain and possible suitors appearing at her door, important decisions await.

1 Like

Hey Lily, I’ll be reading your story now :raised_hands:t2: And well guessed hahaha but it’s a lot more than that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I finish your story!

1 Like

Hai, thank you for reading, are you going to do r4r or just a reader? :see_no_evil:

Done :v:t2:

1 Like

I’ll be reading your story now :raised_hands:t2:

now I’m a lot more curious.

1 Like

Reader

1 Like

I’ll be reading your story now :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

Bump :purple_heart:

Open for all stories :raised_hands:t2:

Hey Eeviee! I just read your story yesterday and was about to share ss on insta, then I stumbled upon your thread here :joy: I really loved your story and can’t wait for more!! The visuals, the unique plot, the art scene :eyes: everything! :yellow_heart:

Here’s a ss from Episode 3 (I took a lot during reading anyways :grin:) :

And here’s my entry:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

1 Like

Heya :joy: Thank you for reading! I was going to read yours today too, it’s been on my fav list. I’ll share some ss later :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Yeyy thank you! :yellow_heart:

1 Like