FULL CC and choice based stories

As the title says im looking for FULL CC stories where I can custom skintone

I do not in any way want art scenes it breaks story immersion when my MC is a black character(being blunt im tired of it)

I do not want scenes where they in depth describe characters (with FULL CC) where its clear they are talking about a specific demographic(e.i: her face tinted pink. Her skin turned white from fear. He ran his fingers in her silky hair straight etc etc)

I want a good plot

no generic male love interest and by tht i mean(bby ur so beautiful. Omg i wuv you.) no instant love AND ALSO no I hate you!!!..but…what is this feeling in my chest…i wuv him.

I want a actual MC thts relatable no strong female character tropes

Wants

FULL CC(Skin included)

A good plot(fantasy/thriller/anything)

Choices(bonus if they matter)

new assets used(the school uniforms/new hair etc etc)

A relatable MC(Introverted/quiet/nice)

Modest MC(who isnt roasted on or changes her style for popularity/to fit in)(me being ficticious a gothic/dark alternative style would be lovely)

DO NOT WANT

ART SCENES(espsecially where the author says "u can change characters but they wont look like tht in the art scenes)

strong females(u know the trope. Shes rude but its always said to be strong/independent. Hates dresses. Not like other gurls girl)

Love hate relationships(seriously no…hate this trope)

Generic golden guys(omg I luv u babe. Ur so beautiful.)

Instant love(love at 1st sight where MCs lusting over their body)

No “sassy/rich/popular” anythings

Ik I wont find much but aye figured id ask(again) really want something to read. Ive already read quite a bit of stories tho. Any hidden gems out there?

5 Likes

My story almost fit what you want but It has rich people in it :sweat_smile:
But I think you are going to like it according to what you said
Feel free to check it out :cherry_blossom:

Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

Ill check it out ty n.n

And ur story is cool. I dont mind at all working for rich mysterious family tropes haha

1 Like

Hey Willow! I am a Black Creator and though my story is not published yet, it features a black cast and other POC please be on the look out for (KTISIS:Phoenix).!

7213CC92-84E5-41AB-987B-D59DFECA94E7|281x500

2 Likes

Will do n.n

Thanks ha

1 Like

I can’t think of any stories rn, but i totally agree w/ everything! Lemme know if u find one.

2 Likes

True, I agree with that. I don’t know any stories that represent these sort of things though. Sadly, well-rounded MCs are typically found in stories that get almost zero attention.

2 Likes

Bump

Hey I’m not sure if you story matches all the points but i have full cc and choices matter and my plot is quite unique i guess. You can checl yourself though. Also, my mc is neither weak nor strong🥰
TITLE : It’s Impenetrable
AUTHOR : Khushboo
GENRE :Drama
DESCRIPTION :Amelia has been running away from her past, but what happens when it follows her and destroys her happiness? Will she be able to sustain it or will it consume her? (CC, 2LI)
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5052235416535040

1 Like

Ill check it ty

1 Like

Hey, I think my story might interest you and fits a lot of what you listed. I know this is an older thread, I was actually searching on here “full CC” and found it. haha :heart:

Story name: Reveal: The Soul Linker
Description: A Soul Linker who loses everything struggles to come to terms with her past, until a familiar soul comes back to haunt her.
Episode profile name: Cyn
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998996088881152

Hope you enjoy if you decide to check it out! :blush:

1 Like

Hey, Thea and I’s story fits your requirements:) It’s not out yet, would you like a tag when it is? :slight_smile:

Please do n.n

1 Like

I appreciate it ha

Otherwise Id repost only to get buried again v.v

Ill check out your story n.n ty

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

My story has limted skin cc, but not one to choose from, but 6, do you mind telling me what skintone you usually go for?

My actual skin Gold 7

1 Like