Full drive of Backgrounds for you

My drive with over 400 backgrounds, which all include matching overlays is now acessible for public. More backgrounds, that are a part of already existing ones, will yet be added.

You can access it at this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Y9k6vYnJa4cDUcHNv1u14hiy0fQgPjF

Don’t forget to read the rules if you decide to use them. :revolving_hearts:

If you’d want to notified about the new backgrounds I add to the folder, be sure to follow me on Instagram @episode_jones

32 Likes

These are stunning, you are absolutely talented! Beautiful work.

1 Like

these backgrounds are amazing! i’ll go follow you right now

1 Like

The backgrounds are beautiful! :heart_eyes: You’re very talented and that is for sure a fact! :black_heart:

1 Like

You really should go follow there amazing backgrounds

1 Like

Bumping this :heart:

My drive with over 400 backgrounds, which all include matching overlays is now acessible for public. More backgrounds, that are a part of already existing ones, will yet be added.

You can access it at this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Y9k6vYnJa4cDUcHNv1u14hiy0fQgPjF

Don’t forget to read the rules if you decide to use them. :revolving_hearts:

If you’d want to notified about the new backgrounds I add to the folder, be sure to follow me on Instagram @episode_jones

Recently added:

1 Like

Added:

In this pack you will find:

Added to my drive :heart: With 12 matching overlays.

1 Like

Added :heart: With matching overlays.

MEETING LODGE - Summer and autumn backgrounds in 2 views, every also in day, night and storm version. Each background has 11 matching overlays added!

Your characters can walk around properly, doors are also openable, but there’s no interior.

If you don’t need characters to walk around, then use FULL backgrounds and there’s no need for overlays in that case. :heart:

TATTOO STUDIO - View 1 added to Donors Drive 1​:heart:( Between Independent Craft) :heart: - 16 matching overlays added!

1 Like

HAPPY THURSDAY!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: These are not real babies, so therefore they should be approved! :sparkling_heart: Girls and boys - 3 positions, 32 overlays. Check Donors Drive 1 - Overlays! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That’s so cool.

2 Likes

EXLIBRIS HOTEL - or a company exterior - added to Donors Drive 1.:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Day and night version. You can use it without the sign or add your own. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

PIZZERIA ALIGHIERI - All views come with matching overlays, except the full view, which is in day and night version.

1 Like

CALIFORNIA LIVING ROOM - 2 views, both in day and night version. Also both views have 7 day matching overlays and 7 night matching overlays.

1 Like

GLAMOROUS VILLA

Two views of living room are uploaded, both with matching day and night overlays.

Pool exterior background has no overlays.

1 Like

Added ExLibris hotel entry with matching overlays :heart: Day and night version.