Fun Brain Teasers/Riddles

Okay, so I love brain teasers/riddles and have a long list of them, none of them will be like math problems or something very serious, it’ll be fun ones, reply to this thread with any emoji and I’ll give you a brain teaser/riddle along with it’s answer in blurred text, I’ll give a different one to every person that replies until I have none left from the long list I made, I hope anyone participates and enjoys :blob_hearts:

9 Likes

Ouu I’d like one!

:blob_turtle:

1 Like

I’m tall when I’m young I’m short when I’m old, what am I?

Answer- Candle

2 Likes

Yesss I got it right :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:raised_hand:

1 Like

Haha good job!

1 Like

What month of the year has 28 days?

Answer- All months of the year have 28 days

2 Likes

Every month have 28 days atleast

2 Likes

That’s right good job! Thanks for playing

1 Like

:crazy_face:

There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?

Answer- There aren’t any, it’s a one-story house.

1 Like

Wait…There are no stairs bcuz its one story

2 Likes

:blush:

Correct, good job (:

What can you break even if you never pick it up or touch it?

Answer- A promise

1 Like

Can I say the answer?

1 Like

I’m sorry but no, every riddle I’ve sent is for a specific person, if you want to solve it go ahead and then see the answer to see if you were right, but if you write the answer down then the person who it was meant for won’t be able to solve it, if you wish I can give you a riddle too (:

1 Like

well I do know the answer, but i dont want to ruin it for that person.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well technically anyone who decided to have a peek at the blurred answer knows the answer haha! but like you said, don’t ruin it for the other person, here, you can solve this one (:

A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?

Answer- Because he was bald!

2 Likes

tbh i didnt peek, i actually knew the answer :white_heart:

because he was bald?