Fun Date Ideas? 🥳🥰

Can anyone come up with some date ideas? And not the typical, movie date, club date, or whatever. Let’s think outside the box. I’m stuck on ideas at the moment for my story.

If you’ve ever been on any crazy dates, feel free to share and that might help me.

I like fun and weird ideas so if anyone wants to share pls do :sunglasses:

Don’t know if this is the right section @Sydney_H pls let me know or move it to its proper place. Thank you :grin:

6 Likes

You can go with picnic dates or concert dates if you want it to be casual. Or maybe going to a museum? Art gallery? A karaoke or a horror house could be fun.

1 Like

Yh I agree
Go

Karaoke
Haunted house
Escape room
Fun house

3 Likes

The aqueriom. or other kinds of museums.

1 Like

oooo a horror house. I like that one. It would be perfect for my story. Thanks boo :ghost:

1 Like

Karaoke :microphone: hmmm :thinking: that’s not bad

1 Like

Amusement parks, an improv class, if they’ve known each other something like that.
If they don’t know each other very well, a grocery store (it’s weird but apparently it’s a common place for first dates) something simple

2 Likes

The aquarium sounds fun and cute

1 Like

A grocery store date??? Never have I ever heard of that :rofl: hey let’s throw some oranges at peoples heads :grin:

2 Likes

Are they high school students? If so, they can have a date at the abandoned classroom.

1 Like

They’re seniors in high school. I like this idea. I really do :heart_eyes_cat::zombie:‍♂

1 Like

Right? The main reason is that you get to learn what they like, food wise I guess, and it’s a public setting.

Maybe they could race shopping carts or something :joy::joy:

1 Like

yeah my longest lasting reletionship our second date was at an aquariom. (first we went to a resturant)

1 Like

That’s a really cute idea. And the race cart idea is perfect for my goofy a** characters :rofl:

2 Likes

Awh that’s cute. Was it fun? Or were you not sure about it for a second date?

1 Like

its was fun. but to be honest it was my idea. but he liked it.

1 Like

Stalk- I mean watch people together and have strange conversations about em. People watching :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ooo! going deep diving with the dolphins

That would fit perfectly with my story plot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Grab a smoothie by the beach and people watch. lol I like. Maybe this could be a group date kind of thing? hmmm :thinking:

1 Like