Fun Date Ideas? 🥳🥰

:sweat_smile:

Paintball, soccer play, Luna park, comicon, catching pokemon on pokemon go (lol), swimming at midnight…

1 Like

How would my characters play Pokémon in Episode? :rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s a challenge right there but I like it. It’s cute.

1 Like

They could be on a usual date night and one of them get a notification and start texting, the other is like “wtf are you ignoring me to play pokemon!?” And then she starts doing it too and they go to strange places just to catch pokemon LOL

Maybe if they have pets they could go to a pet park or maybe go to a cat cafe that would be pretty cute and i dont think ive seen an episode story do that before (lmao im legit rlly single so sorry if this idea sucks)

Is it bad that I busted out laughing at the last part? :rofl::rofl::rofl: a cat cafe date? Maybe have some cute kittens there would be too distracting from the date. I know I’d forget all about the guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This is quite unique and fits really well with my story :rofl::rofl::rofl: gotta catch em all bih

1 Like

The guy takes the girl to a park by the beach

Optional

The guy tells the girl “the city is behind you and the beach is in front of you. Which one would you rather spend the night at?” If she chooses the beach they build sand castles and swim if she chooses the city they go around doing things like eating out, going to fun places like SkyZone if you’ve ever heard of it or something like that

1 Like

I love skyzone!

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Yeah true the attention will be all on the cats. Poor guy haha :laughing:

Thanks Sky, this is really cute and I love the option for her to choose.

1 Like

Ofc!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.