Funeral scene in my story

Hi!
I need some help. The thing is I have to write a funeral scene for my story but I’ve never been to one in real life. So I was wondering if someone could explain how they go so i can make my story more realistic.
Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

@redraven.episode Funeral in real life is like when someone passed away that when you go to a grave yard to bury the person in mud as when praying for them and as it sad because it hurt when missed person but funeral is like when give a flower on grave :weary: but as in been to

2 Likes

I knew most of that already but thanks anyways. Is there some kind of priest there?

2 Likes

um yes

2 Likes

you’re welcome :innocent: and yes there is

2 Likes

Hi there! I have unfortunately been to my fair share of funerals. If you have any detailed questions, don’t hesitate to let me know!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you had to go through this, but thank you so much for the reply. :sweat_smile: If you don’t mind, I could send you the scene script just to make sure it makes sense!

2 Likes

INT. BACKGROUND

@PRIEST stands screen right
@PERSON stands screen left
@OVERLAY screen center

just add on,

2 Likes

I know how to code the scene lol I just wanted to know how a funeral goes in real life

3 Likes

like everyone will be sad but in stories just add family members, the mc is putting the flower

1 Like

Yes for sure! You can DM me here and I am happy to walk you through everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.