Funny events in school

Here you can share your fun events that happened im school :grinning:

Here’s mine

1st

So we had a double period of Biology and we we’re writing a test. After we finished we could go on breakfast (they bring us breakfast in class since we aren’t allowed to go to the dinning room) and everyone took their piece. We had Bread with nutella and Milk. I took my part and went to my bench, put the milk on the bench and stood next to the window. I used to sit with one guy (we’ll call him Jack) but he was at the other side of the classroom sitting with someone else. So Jack had to go back to his place (cuz we had math next period and math teacher is our class mistress) but he was too lazy to walk so he threw his pencil case towards the bench. And guess where it hit. Right on my milk :joy:. Everything spilled on the bench and on the one sitting in front of us :rofl: (thankfully my books weren’t on the table) she was full of milk and had to go home to change. (I think she didn’t return that day :thinking:) Jack didn’t get any warning or anything like that. Everything happened right in front of me and Biology teacher :joy:. It was funny af :rofl:

2nd

So this one happened yesterday. We were bored and three of us decided to play that game flip the bottle. We were playing that game for some time (teacher got out as usual :roll_eyes: she should be with us in the classroom while we’re having a break) anyway after some time pedagogist came in, look at the bottle, took it away and went out :neutral_face: I have no idea why did she take it. We weren’t doing anything bad we were just playing :no_mouth:. After the class started she returned it. Can someone tell me why did she take it? :joy:

There are more but I can’t put all of them here :joy:

What are your fun events that happened in school?

6 Likes
uno💅🏻

i threw a “pie” in my principals face, with their consent ofc!:japanese_goblin:

two🤷🏻‍♀️

there is this event at school and we basically have to do this two mile obstacle course. you can choose not to participate, but then you’d have to run two miles instead while not being able to do the fun challenges.

students who had these bracelets could do the challenges, whereas the others with a special bracelet couldn’t.

one of the things we had to do was film a video (?) so that was fun because we threw weapon props at my classmates/people i know😌

we also had these walls in which we needed to climb, so when it was my turn to run a station (take charge of a obstacle and help people) i sprayed them with water and made them all fall to the floor😍

2 Likes
one I remember from middle school

When I was in 8th grade my English teacher assigned us a reading comprehension quiz and we needed our textbooks in order to actually take the test. So the thing is, students aren’t allowed to leave the classroom after a certain time after the period starts, but our textbooks weren’t in class that day of the test. Our English teacher practically broke the rules and let about 80% of the class leave the room to go to our lockers and get our textbooks. The thing is there’s always that “class clown” in a class and ours was (lets call him Edward) Edward and he ended up leaving the room with the rest of the 80%. Our lockers are expanded through our hallways so we all knew what each of us were doing since they’re side-by-side and alined. Anyway when Edward got his textbook he walked down the hallway back to the classroom, but the thing is instead of “walking” he got onto the floor and starting rolling around it like some spy :joy: and then what was even funnier was he started singing the Mission Impossible theme song: dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun–dundundun…dundundun…dundundun…dundun :joy: :joy: It may not sound that funny but that was hilarious when he walked in and acted like a responsible kid who did what they were asked with maturity :sob: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Lol seemed Like fun :joy: I’d participate in that :crazy_face:

Lmao some of my classmates are crazy enough to do such things :rofl:
Did the teacher notice him tho?

1 Like

surprisingly no. but he usually always gets caught since he’s ALWAYS mischievous, which was a shock that he didn’t. Maybe he’s matured :woman_shrugging: Haven’t seen him in 2 years :thinking:

1 Like

Was he that quiet or? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Some of my classmates did things that you could easily notice but you didn’t (like throwing balls around the class)

No :joy: I’m telling you, he wasn’t the shy kind. He would always do those weird fortinite dances in the middle of class when it was very very popular, he would be so dramatic when he “threw away the trash” as if he was slam-dunking an invisible person that wasn’t there, and when someone said something funny…he didn’t hold his laughter in :joy: this kid had no filter. Best part is he has a group of friends who act similarly but their funny in their own ways :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I love that kid :rofl::rofl::rofl: almost all boys in my class are like him :joy:

Boys…amirite? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Bump

Bump

😭😭

We’d just come out of break out rooms n we had left the zoom out so I didn’t know the room had ended. We were meant to b revising but instead I was telling a story abt a middle school sleep over n I was likeee ‘then she ran round the fkn table naked tryna wear off the sugar.’ (Yes we were wild, haha) n the ENTIRE CLASS HEARD bc we had re entered the main call. There was such an awkward silence after that, fr. :sob:

3 Likes

Oh ma gawd :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: did you get some warning after that?

1 Like

Nah, the teacher was just likeee ‘uh, well, sounds like an interesting conversation going on there…’ mainly bc she had no idea who was talking bc her wifi is rlly sh*tty so it probably sounded muffled, haha.

1 Like

*app

(Literally wtf autocorrect)

1 Like

Lol once my math teacher (she’s also our class mistress) had an online class with 6th grade, and then someone’s grandpa saying “what are you doing?! it’s an earthquake get out” (today’s anniversary of the big earthquake that shook my town, 5.5 on Richter’s scale but that one was weaker) and kids asked “what are we going to do” the teacher said: “nothing we’re done” and closed her laptop. She also heard glasses shaking in her kitchen

3 Likes

Ooh I just remembered a sort-of good one!
So this happened my junior year of high school. We had just switched to a new school schedule, so there were two lunch periods a day (just one lunch per person lol). So one day we had a fire drill day, but they did two drills during each lunch instead of just one which was super annoying to everyone :roll_eyes::skull:
Anyway, during the last period of the day, there was an ACTUAL fire in one of the chemistry labs! it was small, don’t worry :sweat_smile: Everyone kept saying that the school jinxed themselves because of the two drills :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

OMG :rofl: someone wanted to burn the school down :joy: you could see how’s that being a real firefighter :woman_firefighter:

Who put the fire down?

1 Like

Basically almost every Gym class in 5th Grade.

Fights, girl to boy drama, and more fights. They even had to separate some students. It was a hot mess.

2 Likes