Funny or embarrassing moments?

Hey guys! drop your funny or embarrassing moments in both real life or online.

Let’s laugh togetherrrr.
Or
Feel the vibes

:nerd_face::joy:

12 Likes

Well being the insanely sleep-deprived idiot I was back in high school, I once caught the bus to school only to find out there was no school that day (I live 20 minutes away from the school by car/bus) so I had to stay on the bus til the route took it back passed my turn off and then I had to walk a kilometer back to my driveway. :skull:

15 Likes

I couldn’t here what my friend was telling me and Cameron says “He said that you’re million years old” bc I couldn’t here him, I said “We don’t need an interpreter thank you very much!”, then he’s like ummm ok and my best friend like oooooh and laughing as well.

5 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

It’s not as funny as it is embarrassing, but one time I used the F word in front of my parents. Three times. And then I yelled “EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE.” And I ran the hell outta there.
And let me tell you, they have zero tolerance for swearing. So I was terrified and didn’t make an appearance in front of them for another day. :joy:

13 Likes

My mum kinda doesn’t care when I curse neither does she care that I listen to rap music with bad language in it bc I’m not a 80s and 90s music freak when it’s comes to listening or liking music. Plus, it can be terrible sometimes.

6 Likes

Haha, in my case I guess it depends. Humble. by Kendrick Lamar is one of my favourite songs, and my mom knows the words he raps in the chorus, but she doesn’t mind me listening to it.

4 Likes

I put on City girls in front of my 8 year old sister cuz I was showing her some proper music instead of sh*t she listens too and she just stood there kinda listening to it and didn’t realise that it have bad words in it.

4 Likes

I once left my house thinking there was school then waited 30 minutes for the bus to come that never did, and then to call my mom to drop me off and she laughed at me over the phone saying there was no school.

8 Likes

Indian parents be confusing like that :skull:

6 Likes

:nerd_face: I have a funny but embarrassing story ,
So once our science teacher asked us to draw nucleus.
I drew it perfectly then went to my teacher as he was already checking our copies when I finished. But I forgot to write the name ‘Nucleus’ there. He asked me, “Where’s the name?” then I answered, “Sir, I forgot to wear nameplate today, My name is Ash (I didn’t said ash ofc)…” :man_facepalming: the whole class started laughing and I was like ‘what happened, what’s wrong?’ :nerd_face::joy::joy: that was soo embarrassing and funny at the same time.

7 Likes

Are u the class clown :joy:

4 Likes

Nope, It was a one time thing :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Awww but do u have a class clown?

5 Likes

No- no one specific.

5 Likes

Ok

5 Likes

I’m laughing at it now, but let me tell you I was first annoyed :unamused: (there are a lot of details but it’s so you understand in which state of mind I was lol)

So, one day I was coming back home from holidays. So, we arrived at the airport and had to take the train back home (there is a train station inside the airport) but one of the people with who I went on vacation had to buy a ticket (I had already bought mine before leaving so that I wouldn’t have to worry about it later). She spent (I’m not kidding) 1 HOUR trying to buy a ticket. She had too many coins and the machine would only accept less than 20 and I don’t know why she was still trying to put more in it lol. Anyway, an hour later we’re about to get on the train, but my sister has to go to the toilet.

So I need to explain how this station is: basically you have a big alley in the center of the station then there are shops and such things in the side of that alley, but it’s basically in another hall kind of. Is that even clear to understand? lol ok so now that you get (I hope) how the station is, you’ll understand the rest of the story better.

So, my sister goes to the bathroom, we stay in the central alley of the station with her suitcase (the train was arriving in like 3-4 mins). The train was now approaching and we don’t see her coming back, so I call her and ask her where she is. And guess where she was? She got into the train without us (and her suitcase). I was like “bro, you left your stuff here and you just go in the train like that? we’re not even in that train, we were waiting for you”

Long story short, she stopped at the next stop, then we wanted to take the next train, but I then realized I had given her my ticket because I didn’t have any pocket, so I had to buy another one so we missed the train and had to take another one.

Now I’m laughing at it like who the f- goes without their suitcase?? :joy: :joy:
Thanks if you’ve read that far, I know it was long af

6 Likes

We were talking about ghosts in stats since it was relating to one of our problems. One of my classmates goes “Mr. Ross (my teacher), do you believe in ghosts?” Mr. Ross says “No.”

Same classmate asks “Mr. Ross, do you believe that non-human life exists?” Now, I know he was talking about extraterrestrial life. I know he was asking my teacher if he believed in aliens. But c’mon, he asked it like that so I could waste the opportunity. I said “Pierre (classmate), I’m pretty sure non-human life exists. I was yelled at by a squirrel this morning.”

It made my whole class laugh and I’ll tell you, even 3 months later I’m still riding that high.

7 Likes

There was one time after I got home from school (grade school), I took a nap.
When I woke up, I checked the clock and it was almost 6 o’clock, and I was like, why didn’t my mom/sisters wake me up and let me slept until the next day.
Anyway, I panicked and rushed to get ready for school since my school starts at 7am. After I was ready and all, I went to the kitchen to look for my mom/sisters and realised that it’s not the next day at all… :sweat_smile: it was 6pm and not 6am :joy: :joy:

not to mention the sky at 6am/pm are similar :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Bump

5 Likes