Funny or embarrassing moments?

Bump

1 Like

This happened today

The teacher walks past we as I was sitting at someone’s table and she hurt herself (don’t know what part of body she hurted but I’m guessing it was her leg), she says “Owww”. Then when she was doing something cause she was getting something I think, I turned to Cameron as he is beside me (not right beside me but near me), say “Owww!” the way she said it but more dramatic as if I sounded if I hurt myself and he was sniggering and laughing.

1 Like

I have a terrible memory so there are plenty I just can’t remember them so I will have to settle for this one but somone elses story reminded me of when my family were at Disneyland Paris and we stayed at the magic circus hotel for that trip. And a bus came every day at different times outside of the hotel to take us to the actual park. Well, we came out the door and me, my brother, mum all got on the bus with my dad but we couldn’t see my little sister who was 6 at the time I believe. So my dad went off to go find her because a 6 year old should not be alone like that. Turns out she was on the bus the whole time, the bus left so my dad ended up being left behind at the hotel. He then had to wait for the bus to come back and take him. I can only imagine how annoying that would’ve been for him. :joy:

3 Likes

Is your sister older than you?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ok, whoops I didn’t see that.

1 Like

Bumping~

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Another funny moment

I went in the class next door for no reason, the sub teacher probably thought I was getting something and bringing it into my class, but I wasn’t. I went over to Cameron’s sit and table, sat there did nothing, my friend thought it was really funny and the Cmarron came in. He asked “Why are you sitting on chair!?” and told me to get up but then I said “Sit on the floor peasant” and the teacher also said “She told you to sit on the floor”.

So Cameron sat on the floor :joy: and I was playing teacher!

2 Likes

Omg- he sat on the floor for real :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep, the teacher was on my side and told him to that I told him to sit on the floor.

1 Like

That reminds me of one of my teachers. She is a cousin of one of my classmates. So any time any one is mean to her cousin. She will say “You know she’s my cousin, right?” As a joke. And one boy finally wore his mask right because she was “threatening” him. She is a nice but can come off very scary.

2 Likes

Well if you do something your not supposed to do, my teacher will sometimes give out to you in a joke way like when me and Cameron jumped over the wall(there’s a wall in middle of the yard and there are 2 slides to get up to the pitch, the shed and play equipment) when playing a game of tag and the teacher next door paused the game and gave out to us but it was in a joke way.

Then when they were too busy talking, me, Cameron and along with few other students whose one was James (my best friend) were jumping over the wall whole playing our game of tag. The 2 teachers didn’t give a sh*t.

1 Like