Funny or embarrassing moments?

bump

3 Likes

walking into a public toilet door, whilst people were there. i had the worst bruise from then. :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

bumping

2 Likes

Well embarrassing moment gosh where to start. Okay this one time, I went to church with my parents and we were sitting in fifth front row (meaning in the front row)
Anyways, the peacher started praying and we all did as well. However, the prayer did took a awhile and I accidentally fell asleep, having my body bend and my head laying on the front sheet that was ahead of me. As I was sleeping, I had a dream that I was falling into the ground from a tall tower and I woke up. Standing up and my hands raised high up and yelled. Gosh omg it was embarrassing cuz the whole public started at me the front row, middle row, back row and preacher. I quickly sat down and bend myself all the way to the ground, that was embarrassing as hell :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I once went on a college trip with my friends.
And my crush was also present on that trip.
When he came to us, my friend started call him brother-in-law.

and that’s rally embarrassing moment for me :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

A few days ago, my mom lectured me about not sleeping late and I was in my class. Unfortunately, my mike was unmuted so yeah, every da*n person heard my mom lecturing me! :grimacing: :face_with_thermometer:

5 Likes

Bump

5 Likes

:smiley: Don’t dress for boys, yk be yourself you might find someone better who likes you :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Lol :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

So this one was embarassing moment for me :joy:
It happened during lunch break, I was sitting with my friend and was just talking about things when suddenly from somewhere my crush throws a bottle at me and that bottle hit me on my leg
I ignored the fact that the bottle had hit me but my friend saw this and made my crush apologize to me in front of everyone during dispersal
Even our teacher saw this :grimacing: and I was so embarrassed
Gosh I wished this incident never occurred :joy:

5 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

:flushed::see_no_evil: btw Bump!!

3 Likes

I have LOTS but I’l put one here for now :joy:

So one day when I was 10, I had this really idiotic guy in my group, let’s just call him “P”. So once when I was playing with my best friend in the park, P came up and told us that he bet that I had a crush on my best friend (Who, as most if you know, is a guy). Now, I was a stupid 5th grader who didn’t know any better and thought it was something like a prize or something

So later, I went home and told my mum that I had a crush on my friend. She asked “Really? Are you sure?”

“Yes mummy, and a BIG one” I replied.

And then I promptly got a scolding and was aksed not to play with “P” :skull:

6 Likes

I learned my friend`s real age a few years after I met him)

4 Likes

Yesterday me and my mom went back to school clothes shopping. And so we were at target and because I’m going to highschool I supposedly need “highschool clothes” and I can’t wear unicorns and pigs but I still have to find something I like (makes no sense, can’t wear what I want but I have to find what I want) anyways we first went to the kids section (for bras and 3 pair of jeans) then we went to the adult section because we couldn’t find the teen section but I’m a XXS in adults so there wasn’t anything. Then we asked a worker and they said the teen section was in the front. (This is where the funny part happens)

So we see this little nook (like a corner) in the front for teens, everything was from 1 company so it was small. Were looking around and the teens section is full of crop tops, ripped jeans, etc so my mom already doesn’t like it (my mom is hatian, for context) so we’re in there and she sees the ripped jeans and goes “$25 us dollars, for what I’m missing 10% of the material, (then talks in creole, curse words and stuff), and for what this, knees going to be scraped with 1 fall, and your going to grow of it any way”, then we saw this 1 jean and the butt part was the rip (so there’s a rip directly under or on you butt), my mom started saying “and they wonder why the sx trafficking and kidnapping rates are going up, maybe it’s because there free advertising you poom poom and for $20 dollars, I think not" now we enter the tops (which was literally, 2 full length types and 20-25different crop tops), my mom "what is this, t**tys hanging out, belly showing, probably going to be freezing cause they have no jackets in this section, (more creole), there advertising sx, more like crap top such BS, and $30 dollars where’s the rest of my materials, I’m missing a sleeve or 2 on some of these, b”“b coverage like everywhere, belly coverage” then we get to this one top and my goodness, my mom “teen girls where this, might as well where a string, all this covers is your rips and a like 2% of your b**b, I see no purpose” (that top only covered the ribs, had no arm straps, and the front and back were strings which one could untie along with it being a crop top) lastly we reached the belts my mom “$10 dollars for a belt, a belt”
The end.

I mean I don’t like any of this type of stuff, other than the belts but it was quite hilarious.

5 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

I farted in a microphone once, by accident :woman_shrugging:t5:

6 Likes

Oh noooo! :joy::joy:
I accidentally burped into a microphone before, so that’s kind of similar :rofl:

4 Likes