Funny or embarrassing moments?

Bump

1 Like

Yesterday was the first day of hybrid school at the middle school where I work. Before our first class started, my friends, who are also English as a Second Language teachers (like me), were discussing how we were going to introduce ourselves to our students.
One of my friends was wearing a Beauty and the Beast rose pin, and she had a Harry Potter coffee thermos, so I said, “You can tell them that you love HP and Disney.”
I had on sunflower earrings, so I said, “I’m going to tell them I love sunflowers and Post Malone—who sings Sunflower.”
And our other friend didn’t have on anything representative of her interests, so she said… “I like cats, but I’m not wearing anything cat themed.”
So the first friend said, “You can meow for them.” We started meowing, and right at that moment that we were meowing, a group of eighth graders happened to walk by. :rofl:

6 Likes

bumping

2 Likes

Bumppp

1 Like

My sister got a haircut 1 week ago, today when mom asked her to brush her hairs she pulled her hand behind to untie her bun which was gone a week ago :joy::joy: then said “ohh, it’s gone”

2 Likes

Damn :joy:

Poor jas

1 Like

Bumpppp

1 Like

In my country, students have to clean the school by themselves (they assign different areas to each class, we have fixed class members)

Back in 10th grade I was assigned to clean one of the women’s rooms. The men’s room was right next to the one that I was cleaning.

Anyway I walked into the men’s room to chat with some of the guy classmates, after I left the men’s room I found that my pants were not zipped the entire time.

4 Likes

Damn :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Last night one of my friends meant to ask me how much was Assignments I hadn’t completed yet. So she simply said in text version “how long is ur a$$ left” :joy::joy: which means…

1 Like

Omllll :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

:laughing: lol lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Ok so this is what happened to my bestie not me!

Basically it was just a tiny competition. A religious one actually. So we were in 4th grade and we had to dress up like sisters or fathers or even Jesus. Like a fancy dress competition. So the day arrived. I didn’t participate but my bestie did. And she wore a fairy costume to the competition. Everyone was laughing so hard. I dragged her out. Lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao fairy lol

:joy::eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Bump

God I really don’t know from where to start😂
It was the day of speech competition I had in my school. I worked my a** off so that I can win the bet with my bestie. Just before it was my chance to speak in the front of more than 1000 people. I found out my bestie was going to speak first. It was her turn now. Everything was going smoothly in with her speech until two rats decided to show up worse when they started running around her toes. She lost her temper and literally said WHO THE F@%K ARE YOU TO INTERRUPT MY FU%&€ING SPEECH!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU B@*CH€S OR I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS and after when she looked around she was like OOPSI :kissing:UMM… :zipper_mouth_face:I GOTTA GO but before I would like to call my best friend Shri (which was me) to complete my leftover speech, thank you, have a nice day :joy: I couldn’t even participate in the competition after what happened it was really embarrassing to go on the stage as everyone already knew my name because of my bestie :rofl::sneezing_face::weary::joy:

2 Likes

I said hi to my middle school friends from years ago while walking to my friend’s high school and i bumped into a garbage can. was so close to throwing myself on the road

2 Likes

Bump!