Funny questions (GAME)

Here are some funny questions that I will ask, they will usually end up with funny answers. Answer at lease 5 and enjoy the laugh. So here are the questions…

1. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?

2. What is the funniest joke you know by heart?

3. What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?

4. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?

5. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?

6. If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?

7. What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?

8. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?

9. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

10. If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?

11. If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?

You don’t have to do all

5 Likes

Ouu this looks fun.
Something everyone looks stupid doing- Existing.
Funniest joke- My brother Nope, no regrets
Weirdest thing someone ever did at my house- Someone stole some paper and ripped it into little pieces, then chewed it and spat it in the sink, while insisting I watch. (100% true by the way) :woman_shrugging:
If I were arrested with no explanation- I just text someone and asked and they replied murdered someone who hurt them. How cute. :pleading_face:
If I were held at gun point and told that if I didn’t impress them with my dance moves I would be killed, what dance moves would I bust out- I can’t dance to save my life- literally. I’d be dead before I even tried :sob:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Painful truth :sweat:

1 Like

I see someone mama didn’t do a good job :sob:

Brown butter

A sock :sob:

The prettiest think ever :no_mouth:

Murder :no_mouth:

Men I would just tried to run away or kick the guards :sob:

Big titt*e lil waist body yadi yadi, twerk ayyyyy :sob:

2 Likes

Lol

This made me cry :joy:

3 Likes

I laughed so hard :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Same :sob:

1 Like

1 Like

I chose to answer a few :sweat_smile:
Staring at their phone while they’re walking across the street
You smell like unicorn poop? Lol :joy:
butter made of nuts
buy an insult, get another for free!
8. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
The saddest place ever; I’ll miss my friends so bad.
And I’ll have no @scarlettm’s in my life to make me laugh :cold_sweat:
9. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Idk
10. If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
Insane people don’t do a good job acting sane, so lemme go!
11. If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?
I’d just do the floss as fast as I can and hope that’s enough. I literally can’t dance any other way :sob:

3 Likes

lol :joy:

1 Like

Or no Scarletts to be sleepy, hangry, and weird in your dreams :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Not that again! :joy:

2 Likes
    Chewing gum when they first put it in their mouth

:woman_shrugging:

@juliewrites Animation game :joy:

I hate you…? I’m not very imaginative :rofl:

Smelled my dog’s breath :rofl:

Umm… brown, sticky stuff?

Buy one Earth get one free

Very busy and very boring

:woman_shrugging:

I’d recite the name of every episode of my favorite show :joy:

Um… I’d run away and say I need a running start and run away instead

2 Likes

1 Like
    Taking selfies (just no…)
    (It’s an inside joke with my friend)
    -knock knock
    Who’s there?
    Come inside.
    Myself… :woman_shrugging: :joy:
    Do you smell that? It’s called magic! :eyes: :rofl:
    No idea, but when I’m at a guest’s house I brake something all the time(by accident), snoop around when no one’s looking (don’t judge), and when I was young I even stole something, and funny part Is I don’t even know what I stole and where it is now. (Don’t judge) :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:
    Nutty butter :thinking:
    Sausage :rofl:
    Weird, crazy and kinda fun, but at the same time sad because I’d miss my family and friends so much.
    Probably something stupid or maybe accidently hit someone or even stole someone or something or broke something, honestly no idea…
    I don’t think they would believe me even if I’d try my hardest, because if I would try to convince them I would start to laugh my ass for no reason. :joy:
    Idk… but probably something stupid or try to run away, I mean I can run for a long time, but I’m not that fast soo yea no idea how that would work. :thinking: :joy:
1 Like

Drinking from a water fountain. Especially if it’s a short one.

Got on my bed, uninvited, with their feet on my sheets !!! I had to act polite cause all the kids were in my room and they would’ve started acting out if I told 'em to leave.

Nut spread. :no_mouth:

Stolen food, I am actually starving. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Number 7 made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

I know I see people all the time trying to drink out of a fountain half there size :joy: Its hilarious

1 Like