Funny Stories From When You Were Little

On here you will tell us funny stories from when you were little. I will share one of mine as well. CLICK THE ARROW.

Funny Kindergarten Story

I won’t get into details but I remember throwing up on my principal’s shoe in kindergarten. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh lord. I was in like first grade, I was sick, and I made it to the hallway on time, but not the bathroom. I guess “toilet training” in terms of being sick in the toilet is a skill that takes a little longer, since it’s less frequent than usual toilet duties. I kinda… tried to move toward the bathroom while being sick, making a trail. :sob: Mr. Nick, if you’re out there, sorry. :sweat:

Elementary school janitors have to be the toughest mfs on the planet.

2 Likes

That is true.

1 Like

I feel bad for kindergarten teachers …and my kindergarten principal that I threw up on. She had some nice, new looking shoes too. :joy:

1 Like

During class when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade I tied the back of my dress around my chair so tight in so many knots that my teacher made me sit inside for the full recess.:sob::joy:

1 Like

When I was a kid i use to jump off the stairs and the couch so one day i was jumping on the couch and i tried to jump on the other couch while I was still standing on this other couch but I didn’t make the jump I fell and knocked myself out no one even knew I was knocked and I just woke up and finished the day like it was normal. :joy:

1 Like

Aha, I’ve got another one:

I loved climbing as a kid, and there are several mature trees in my yard, so the moment my limbs were long enough, I started climbing them as high as I could go. I climbed one about 60 feet (18m, about 4 storeys up). I was very sturdy, 3 points of contact at all times, and the branches were big.

Mom: “Scarlet? Where are you?”
Me: “I’m here, Mom!”
Mom: “Where?”
Me: “Up here! In the tree!”

My mom:
Mild%20Panic%20profile%20credit%20to%20Cassidy%20Williams

“H-hey sweety, that’s uhhhh… (squeaky voice) really high, how about you come d-down carefully?” :sob:

1 Like

Bonus tree story:
When my limbs were too short to climb 4 storeys up, there was one small tree that was juuuuust small enough for me to climb.
It just happened to be a poison sumac. :joy:
I think I got a rash the first time, but after that, I was fine.
I might be immune to poison ivy/oak/sumac because of it, but I’m not itching to test the hypothesis (get it? :wink:)

I swear I did more than puke in the hall, climb trees, and make :poop: puns, honest.

1 Like

Thread closed due to Op being an alt account. :lock: