Funny story's (game)

Ok this is how this is going to go. You will need to have a partner. After you have a partner you will have to pm me with your partner. I will send you guys a link with a form to fill out. That’s all you have to do!! I will convert what you filled out into a story. You cannot share your answers with your partner. I will be able to tell if you do. Your answers will convert into a funny story.

If you do not have a partner just reply “Need a partner” and hopefully someone would reply to you who also needs a partner.

I do not know how this is going to go. But I hope its fun!

If you have a any questions just pm me

5 Likes

People who may like… Ask if you want me to take off tag.

@Faintest @juliewrites @JustAPerson @Angela.author @episode.lillz
@Evi2 @NeahM @CrimsonJewel @author.purplefairy

4 Likes

sure I’ll play, Not exactly sure how this will work but we’ll figure it out as we go. Need partner

1 Like

If you confused I can be your partner. (It would work the same)

1 Like

ok cool, that works

1 Like

i need a partner :sweat_smile:

I’ll be your partner :grin:

1 Like

YASSS lets do this! :partying_face:

Ok, I’ll do the PM thing now :blush:

2 Likes

Did you send a pm yet?

Need a partner!

And how does this work?

1 Like

I can be your partner! I can also explain.
@Tinyxoxo sends us some forms and we fill the out, the two forms are different so they fit together to make story. then she will PM us the finished story.
at least thats how it worked when I did it

2 Likes

You explained it perfectly

2 Likes

Thank you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Need a partner!

1 Like

I can be urs, but i don’t know how this works? Explain please? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When you find a partner you guys will have to pm me. I will send you a form and I will send one to your partner. They both have questions that will create your story. You guys will not be able to share so you will have no clue what you partner is writing after you are done with the form I will send you the story. The story is made out of your answer on the form. since you don’t know what each other put it will be a crazy and funny.

1 Like

Ohh thanks

Here is an example of how me and JustAPerson’s turned out

We were walking to the store. Then we saw a ugly small car. It took all of our money. so we ran after it. Tinyxoxo was yelling. but JustAPerson was just very bored. They chased to car to Chick-Fil-A. The car traped them into the supply closet that had everything Chick-Fil-A. The car ran off and Tinyxoxo And JustAPerson where stuck. But JustAPerson pulled out a sword and broke out. Tinyxoxo could not get out so JustAPerson waited and pulled her out. The car almosted excaped but Tinyxoxo grabed it and the car so it could not move. JustAPerson grabed our money. And they both ran away. After they ran off they went home Told there mom everything that had happend. So they went to Chick-Fil-A And horded all the food. The end

2 Likes

this is mine and @april_episode :joy:

April and Chrissy both go to a school in hollywood. One day April was complaining about school. the teatcher told April to sit down but April started to yell "I don’t even need school, Im sure i’d be perfectly fine without it. Chrissy started to cry because the teatcher was calling to police while April started to dance on the desk. Chrissy decided they should run. So they did. When they thought they got away there was a purple police man and he ask them if they saw any teenageers. And Chrissy said “They went that way!” When the purple police man turned his head she grabbed Aprils hand and they ran. They decided to split up. April went left. April was face to face with a dead end where the police found her. “I did’t do it” She said before they took her in. Chrissy whet right where she ran into a pole. she was lying on the floor when the police found her. “What do you call a fish withouy eye’s” The police arested her and tossed her in a cell with April. “A Fsh” She yelled. The End

2 Likes