✨ Furniture shopping 🛍️💐

My upcoming story ‘The Water Thief’ will be the very first story to use a functioning currency system and I am very excited to share it with you guys soon!

In the story, dollars can be earned by attending work, completing quests, trading, and maybe even stealing! Just don’t get caught :shushing_face::moneybag:

Dollars can be used to buy gifts, furniture, and new outfits :shopping:

The game won’t be pay-to-win, there’s no option buy dollars with diamonds, this way everyone gets to enjoy the story equally.

Above, the MC is buying furniture using cash. You can click on the wallet overlay to check your balance, and door overlay to exit. The next time the MC enters home, the overlays bought are immedietly used and are pernament. There are rare exclusive furnitures that will be unlockable via events (for example, polaroids on the wall of a romantic date :two_hearts:)

Hope you guys like it! The script will be shared along the story, which release date is still unclear. Lmk if you’d like to be tagged once the script is out :hear_no_evil:

19 Likes

Please tag me! That looks awesome!! Very well done! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks love! I will :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Dude, this looks sick, this must have taken you forever to code, tag me on release.

3 Likes

Glad you like it! Will do :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey babe. Good work! Could you tag me when you release it please?

1 Like

Tag me please! It looks so cool!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

You are an amazing coder! Please tag me in this when its finished

1 Like

Tag me too pleaseee i love it!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please tag me on release! Dude I tried making an episode story and it was so hard, I can’t imagine doing this

1 Like

Will do! Don’t doubt yourself and be patient, you’ll get there! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to be tagged please, that idea seems amazing!

1 Like

Sure! Glad you like it.

1 Like

This is soooo good please tag me when you finish it

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tag me

1 Like

Yeah tag me when it’s out, I would read it.

1 Like