Future UPDATES!

Okay i so i’ve been thinking lately and when i was customizing my characters for my out coming story i realized that there A LOT of stuff missing that all Episode creators definitely need for their stories.

1. Ability to change colors of the clothes

We all know that theres few different colors of each items when we’re customizing our characters but doesn’t it gets so annoying when you found that perfect thing that could describe your character only if you had that perfect color you need? Well same, it gets so boring to have same clothes in every future stories,i mean don’t get me wrong i really appreciate every Episode new features and updates, i’m just saying that if this is possible to make it would be huge change to everything in future updates,don’t you think?

2. More accessories!

There’s few new accessories in art catalogues right?
well i totally love new skin details like different types of freckles they gave us it really gives personality to characters but why don’t we try take it to another level by adding make up accessories as well? and what about more tattoos and maybe some piercings hmm?
We all know that there’s a lot of different stories about bad girls/boys who’s character would definitely need some of those right? It would give a huge difference to all characters. Also who would like their character to have some of the modern clothes or accessories like popular brends or something?

3. More different types of clothes!

Like c’mon don’t even get me started on this one there’s so many things we need when it comes to different clothes like c’mon don’t you think it would be a lot better if we could customize our characters with some really modern and cool clothes with maybe popular brends or something? there’s literally nothing to find when it comes to clothes i mean i like those new sparkly skirts and stuff but you can do even better like i said no offense i’m just trying to give my opinon, like i was saying don’t you think it would be better with some better creations for future updates that will blow out everyone?

4. More eye colors!

I don’t even have to talk about this one we just need something more just try to add like different eye colors as well and different shades.

5. More hair styles!

I really adore new hair styles some of them really gives characters a personality which they needed,but here’s some suggestions for future updates when it comes to hair styles. Alright what if you could make like even longer hair styles? All those hair styles looks way too short for some of my characters who i imagine with really long hair, you could try create something from Instagram trends? Like more space buns and straight hair. When it comes to ombre look you can see A LOT of people mentioning it in suggestions,well we would love to see more ombre hair styles in the future updates, try to make ability to change the bottom part of the hair to different colors or something like that everyone would love that.

6. More actions!

It would be nice if we get more actions that can really describe characters reactions and their actions if you know what i mean, just try to add some more “at the camera” actions some of the members would maybe make story about YouTubers, it might turn to a really great story.

7. More genre accessories/clothes!

There’s a lot of fantasy,thriller,horror etc. stories that all members love to read, but there’s no stuff we need for our type of story, like we need really pretty cheerleader outfits with full cheerleader equipment, when it comes to fantasy it would be great if we could get more realistic wings and clothes like c’mon we need more types of those things it would help us a lot for specific genres.

If i remember anything else i will write that down.

Let me know what do you think of my suggestions and advices.

9 Likes

Are you talking about ink or Limelight?

2 Likes

Limelight…

1 Like

In someway I find what you say really important, but not only for limelight but for Ink too, I wanted to create some characters but I couldn’t give them what I wanted

1 Like

1. Ability to change colors of the clothes

I’d love this! I’m sure letting us chose the shades of color from a color wheel/graph would be hard, but if they gave us maybe a 24 color palette to choose from?
But I’m sure right now it’s too complex for them. Maybe in a future style :sob:

2. More accessories!

Yeah, they are really lacking on the jewelry. Wish there was more long necklaces, casual chokers, and some more delicate bracelets. All the bracelets right now are chunky/big. And maybe studd earrings. Not everyone wears dangling earrings.
As for the piercings, wish they would at least add gold not just silver.

3. More different types of clothes!

They REALLY need to work on long skirts and tighter skirts. All the skirts are short and flared out! They don’t have a lot of good clothes for conservative dressers.
It is possible to be fashionable and conservative :smirk:
And I wish they would do a culture week where they release outfits that are a blend of Asian cultures, African cultures, etc. I feel like it’s way too much work to create specific outfits for every culture/country, but a nice respectful blend of different cultures may work.
Ex: Wakanda

4. More eye colors!

They definitely need all white eyes, all black eyes, and yellow. Maybe orange lol

5. More hair styles!

We have a good mix now, but a few more never hurts lol

6. More actions!

Swimming!!! A rub neck animation without talking or some new “uncomfortable idle animation” but not awkward. Writing animation :frowning:

7. More genre accessories/clothes!

Werewolf, vampire, mermaid are #1! And more career clothes. Astronaut, explorer, doctor, priest, nun, judge, a construction worker.

2 Likes

I know it’s really sad.

Yas finally i love all your suggestions.

I also wanted to make story of vampires in the future but uhh there’s no vampire clothes like from movies or something cool and all black and leather.

The story that I’m writing, I wanted to give them something more like for Vampires and so, but I just couldn’t

1 Like

They want us to write story about, for example, Fantasy and there aren’t any Fangs or something that would have a character FROM Fantasy

1 Like

I like your suggestions! Personally I’d love a drumming animation for limelight. :blush:

1 Like

Exactly,what is someone wants to create a story about boy bends and there’s not right animations for that and whole story turns into nothing .

1 Like

I totally forgot about fangs but that would be AMAZING!

1 Like

I stan, tbh, In my opinion, people are so used to the INK style, that when coding the actions, it’s kinda difficult. Like, when I want to do an action in Limelight, I find it difficult becuase it’s so hard to get use to new actions. I want episode to code the actions under the same name as INK.

2 Likes

Yeah i wish there’s even more actions for better expressions

2 Likes

tbh – OH AND

like, name the actions as they look like:

such as, like an omg you got to be kidding me moment. they put it as, idle_dismay – like…how?

1 Like

Lmao,i agree i spend like hours finishing my last episode and 70% of time was wasted on actions :joy:

2 Likes

frrr.

1 Like

Yeah I find it that way to.
Because I wanted to write a story in Limelight after starting a story in INK, and It was so difficult to write it that I gave up just because I could find anything that was near the action that I wanted for the Characters, none of the actions war near the action in the INK in the other story

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: