Futuristic Story Ideas!

Alrighty~ I was working on a sci-fi story but figured I didn’t like the direction the plot was going therefore. I need ideas! Whether aliens, humans or anything you can think of drop em’ below! :wink:

3 Likes

if i would write a sci fi story, it would probably be about the government secretly brainwashing children and or adult. i don’t know, i find that topic interesting.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll keep this in mind!

1 Like

It really depends on your taste! Do you prefer an utopia or a dystopia? Is there a subgenre you’re mostly interested in?

1 Like

I once watched this show it was really fascinating, and although I do not remember the name it gave me this really cool, yet weird story plot/idea!

In this new found government you are ONLY allowed ONE kid. If you have multiple they are to be saved in time and or some brainwashed to be apart of the military system. (Now I feel you could find a lot of different plots just based off that, but here comes my main idea.) What happens when two twins are hidden away for life and made to look the exact same for when they go out only one of them can go out. They are “Identical.” But when one misfortune happens and this twin goes out, getting injured the family’s secret is revealed and one of the twins is taken. 5 years later and her other twin is still on the search for her all while on the run.

Its kinda based on having a lot of new technology maybe the characters have evolved and have like some cool powers, but not like lame ones. So yeah!

Hope that makes sense haha.

3 Likes

I’d definitely read that! It sounds really interesting.

1 Like

Lol, thank you. :laughing:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Zombies because of exactly what we are all going through now. Something creepy/ crazy you can even do as if they get touched by any of the (whatever it is you want) then they will also get it too. And the world looks empty and lonely Id put a mask on people too if they are one of them. Anything hope it helped…

1 Like

Cyberpunk/Dystopia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This gives me a good idea, MC Is a scientist who accident releases a virus of deadly beings except plot twist~ Her and her husband are criminals and plan to dominate the world with the virus scare

1 Like

Mmmh… since you also like Bio-punk (you said you have an idea about a disease):

Bio-Punk idea

A criminal organization that uses engineered viruses that attack people with only a particular type of gene (like they create a virus based on the person’s characteristics: if the person is black, with almond eyes, native from Ethiopia from example and they want him dead for some reason, they’ll create a gene for this). One of the MC’s relatives (or lover) dies by hand of one of this organization group so she’ll team up with a geneticist who will help her find the reason/killer.

Just an idea tho :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yesss excellent! I love it. Thank you~

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.